To me, the Lunch buffet is the best thing since sliced bread. What could possibly be better than having your fill of a wide variety of food until you have the biggest food bump ever! If you’re hesitating about the heavy price tag that usually comes with large buffets, well fret not, because below are 10 cheap lunch buffets right here in Singapore, that you can enjoy alone or with friends and family this weekend!
Annalakshmi is a vegetarian Indian restaurant that offers a charitable dining experience for everyone! Following the teachings of their Guru, the restaurant aims to feed their guests till they are fully satisfied. In return, all you need to do is pay a small fee, according to your heart’s desire. Annalakshmi aims to only cultivate the spirit of giving. In addition, you will be exposed to Indian culture during your time there as there will be music, art, and dance performances.
- Price: As you deem fit. Remember to pass it on!
- Address and Opening Hours: Central Square, #01-04,20 Havelock Road, Singapore 059765
- Opening Hours: Monday: 11:00am – 3:00pm. Tuesday – Sunday: 11:00am – 3:00pm, 6:15pm – 9.30pm
If you’ve been craving some good ‘ol Shabu Shabu, then Suki-Ya is the way to go. With unlimited servings of meat slices, tofu, vegetables, and mushrooms; any of your cravings are sure to be satisfied here. As for their menu, Suki-Ya offers a standard Lunch and Dinner Buffet. If that won’t satisfy you, you can choose a premium top-up of unlimited Wagyu Beef, Iberico Pork and Rich Seafood for an additional $10.90++. However, do note that your eating time is limited to 80 mins; so get yourself ready accordingly. Plus, if you’re a student, be sure to check out their student lunch buffet deal at only $13.90++ per pax.
Address and Opening Hours:
- BUGIS +: #04-14/15 201 Victoria Street, Singapore 188067
Tel: 6884 5778
OPENING HOURS: Sunday – Thursday: 11:30am – 10:00pm Friday. Saturday*: 11:30am –10:00pm *incl. Eves of & Public Holidays
- BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA: Bukit Panjang Plaza 1 Jelebu Road #02-16, Singapore 677743
Tel: 6765 8815
OPENING HOURS: Daily: 11:30am to 10:00pm
- HEARTLAND MALL KOVAN: Blk 205 Hougang Street 21 Level 2, Singapore 530205
Tel: 6288 4918
OPENING HOURS: Monday – Thursday: 11:30am – 10:00pm Friday Sunday*: 11:30am – 10:00pm *incl. Eves of & Public Holidays
- Lunch $18.90++ per pax
- Dinner $24.90++ per pax. (*Additional surcharge of $3.90++ during public holidays)
- Add-ons Premium Add-on – $10.90 per pax
Pizza, so delicious yet so cumbersome to eat. At Rhombus Pizza, the difficulty is gone as the pizzas come in fun sizes Yeap, you heard us right. The pizza here is delicious and easy to eat. With over 10 delicious toppings to choose from –including mini marshmallows and chocolate chips to satisfy your sweet tooth. The best part. You get to play the chef as you can DIY your own pizza and choose whatever topping you want at this Halal joint.
Note: You only have 90 minutes, so be sure to eat quick!
Address and Opening Hours:
[email protected] 116 Changi Road #01-02 Singapura
Tuesday – Sunday
Adult: $15, Children: $12
Swensen’s Dessert Buffet
On the other hand, if you’re the kind of person that considers dessert as the main course, then Swensen’s Dessert Buffet would be one sweet experience. With over 50 delicious flavours of ice cream, a whopping 40 types of toppings, scrumptious pastries, cakes, and brownies; you’ll be swimming in sugary goodness!
- Price: $19.90 per adult
- Address: Ion Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn #B1-31, Singapore 238801
Chilli Padi Nyonya Restaurant
Located in Heng Mui Keng Terrace, the Chilli Padi Nyonya Restaurant offers an authentic Nyonya dining experience, thanks to their authentic Nyonya cuisine and rustic architectural design. From the traditional Ayam Bua Kuluak and Sayur Lodeh to the sweet kueh-kueh, it’s simply impossible to resist the Nyonya goodness that they serve.
Address: Chilli Padi Nonya Café, 29 Heng Mui Keng Terrace#06-21 (Ground Level), Singapore 119620
Al Jasra Restaurant (Prata Buffet)
If you’re convinced that nothing beats a soft yet crispy prata from a mamak restaurant, then here’s something for you. The 24 hours prata buffet at Al Jasra has an extensive variety of pratas at a great price. So, if you’re looking for something a little different from your regular buffet then head on over right away!
- Price: $7.90 nett per pax
- Address: 459 Changi Road ( off Jalan Masjid), 419882 Singapore
- Opening Hours: 24 Hours Closed on Wednesday
Lao Beijing is perfect for literally anyone who’s in the mood for some mouth-watering northern Chinese cuisine. Their weekend high-tea buffet starts at 3pm and lasts until 5pm, where you can enjoy juicy dumplings, fried noodles, Siew Mai, and delicious desserts all till your tummy’s stuffed!
- Price: Adult – $18.80++, Children (below 12 years old) – $13.80++
- Address: [email protected] Square, #02-11/12 238, Thomson Road, Singapore 307683
- Opening Hours:
Lunch: 11:30 – 3:00PM (Last Order: 2:30PM). Dinner: 5:30 – 10:00PM (Last Order: 9:30PM)
Sat, Sun & PH
Lunch: 11:00 – 3:00PM (Last Order: 2:30PM)
Hi-Tea: 3:00 – 5:00PM (Last Order: 4:45PM)
Dinner: 6:00 – 10:00PM (Last Order: 9:30PM)
King’s Laksa Steamboat
What could possibly be better than Steamboat and laksa? With over 80 types of steamboat toppings to choose from and different kinds of soup bases for your steamboat –although we highly recommend that you take the laksa as one of your bases- King’s is your one-stop for a wonderful steamboat experience.
- Price: Adult – From $21.80 Child – From $16.80
- Address: 17 Teck Chye Terrace, Singapore 545724
- Opening Hours: Mondays – Sundays, 11am – 11pm
Kiseki not only offers one of the best Japanese buffets in all of Singapore but also showcases a splendid view of the gorgeous Orchard skyline. With a wide array of Japanese delicacies to choose from all at an affordable price of $21.80++, the restaurant really stays true to its tagline, MEGA Japanese Buffet at Mini Prices. Kiseki’s buffet menu has all your favourite Japanese dishes, from sushi to Teppanyaki, Agemono, sashimi; just name it, they’ve got it!
- Price: Adult – From $21.80, Child – From $12.80
- Address: Orchard Central, #08-01/02/03, 181 Orchard Road, Singapore 238896
- Opening Hours: Mondays – Sundays – Lunch: 11:30AM–3PM, Dinner: 6–10PM
Here’s another steamboat buffet for all you steamboat junkies! Charcoal Thai offers over 5 types of soup bases, including Tomyam, Miso soup, and Fresh Milk soup. While the buffet only offers up to 2 selection of steamboat soup, you can opt to add another soup with an additional $3. So, if you’re looking to fill your tummy with some spicy ‘ol Thai delicacies at an affordable price, then Charcoal Thai is your best bet.
- Price: Adult – From $15.90, Child – From $6.90
- Address: No 1 HarbourFront Walk,#03-07 (Beside Daiso), VivoCity, Singapore 098585
- Opening Hours: Mondays – Sundays, 11am – 9.30pm
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Latest posts by Shopback Singapore (Content Partner) (see all)
- Guide to Buying Shoes in S’pore & Where to Buy Them - September 12, 2018
- Guide to Finding The Best-est Air Ticket Deals in 2018 - September 8, 2018
- What to Expect from Apple’s Special Event: Supposedly New iPhone XS & Apple Watch Series 4 - September 7, 2018