Pack your bags and head to one of the best travel destinations ever—Bali! If you’re craving for cool ocean breeze, crystal clear waters, pristine white sand, spectacular views, and a lively night scene, then this is the perfect holiday getaway for you. Definitely, you’re going to have a great time.
Beach clubs are the perfect choice to spend your days out, you can get a day bed with towel included, drinks and food by request, access to a pool and music the entire day.
There are plenty of outstanding beach clubs to choose from when in Bali. All you have to do is to determine which one will surely make your day unforgettable and filled with fun. Nothing truly beats having the time to hang out with your fam in a wonderful setting like this. Beach clubs are a particularly good place for people who want the beach experience with comfort and fun.
Tips to make the most of your Beach Club experience in Bali:
- Check if the Beach club has an entry price or a minimum spend fee. Some of the fees for day beds or fees for pre-booking a spot vary depending on the events at the club.
- Head to the Beach Club early in the day. Some of these clubs are quite popular so the day beds and tables get booked very fast. If you reach the beach club by 2 pm that will be a chance you will be put on a waiting list to get a spot to lay down. Beach clubs tend to be quieter after 6pm.
- If you are travelling with kids, check if the beach club is kid-friendly, how is the access, how are the pool and other facilities. Although most beach clubs allow children, it is good to bear in mind that no beach club is built thinking about children.
- Confirm if the beach club as a dress code. And, always bring sunscreen.
- You can find all this info by checking the online reviews of the club. Try TripAdvisor, for example.
In fact, beach life in Bali is always top-notch. Get to taste a piece of heaven while here and make the most of your time. Listed below are the best beach clubs you should check out when in the area for a one-of-a-kind and memorable beach trip:
1. La Brisa, Canggu
Take a breather at La Brisa and experience its enchanting and soothing atmosphere first-hand. Situated on the foreshore of the Echo Beach, this magical beach club offers rustic vibe, chic decor, Balinese hospitality, and locally sourced food. La Brisa translates to ‘sea breeze’, which is its main concept. You can never go wrong with it as it guarantees a unique experience to all its guests. So, don’t forget to book a table in advance. Additionally, your visit here will certainly be one for the books.
- Minimum spend: ~ IDR 200.000 to 500.000
- Location: Jl. Batu Mejan, Canggu, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Website: La Brisa Bali
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/labrisabali
2. Ulu Cliffhouse, Pandang-Pandang
Spend a worthwhile day or night at Ulu Cliffhouse! Perched on top of Bali’s Bukit peninsula is this premier beach club that brings extraordinary oasis and effortless sophistication. This paradise takes pride of its surreal scenery, 25-meter infinity pool, world-class food and drinks by Peruvian Chef Diego Muñoz, unique art space and bar, music recording studio, as well as a lovely cliffside ocean deck. Your visit here is going to be superb, for sure! Also, stop by from 4:00 PM to check the daily DJ lineup. There’s a rotating cache of international and local men who will serenade every guest. Surely, it’s a cool hangout place to indulge the senses!
- Minimum spend: ~ IDR 1.000.000 for the daybeds
- Location: Jalan Labuansait No.315, Padang-Padang, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Website: Ulu Cliffhouse
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ulucliffhouse
3. Sundays Beach Club
Head over Sundays Beach Club for a more relaxing vibe. Located in one of the hidden beaches of Bali, this gorgeous oasis is ideal for those who want to destress even for a short while. Its beach bonfires, beanbags, Mediterranean-style setting, powder white sand, and stunning views will absolutely bring you peace of mind. There’s no other place like this, so better plan your visit ahead of time. Not to mention, its delectable seaside-inspired menu by Aussie Chef James Viles is a must-try and there are plenty of activities you can do while here, such as paddleboarding, kayaking, and snorkelling.
- Minimum spend: ~ IDR 450.000 (including 250.000 for food and drinks credit)
- Location: Jalan Pantai Selatan Gau, Banjar Wijaya Kusuma, Ungasan, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Website: Sundays Beach Club
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sundaysbeachclub
4. Karma Beach Bali
Enjoy a blissful and carefree day at Karma Beach Bali with your favourite people. Nestled at the bottom of Bali’s south sea cliffs, this boutique beach club provides a beautiful stretch of white sand surrounded by limestone cliffs, thrilling water sports, private cabanas, oceanside spa treatments, live music, and seafood and cocktails feasts. Your stay here will surely be one-of-a-kind and nothing short of amazing. In addition, this venue boasts of its spectacular ocean views, relaxing thatched roof beach huts, pristine beach, and divine treatments at Karma Spa. You’re definitely in for a treat here!
- Minimum spend: ~ IDR 500.000 (including 200.000 entrance and 300.000 credit for food and drinks)
- Location: Jl. Villa Kandara Banjar Wijaya Kusuma, Ungasan Denpasar, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Website: Karma Beach Bali
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KarmaBeachBali
5. OMNIA Dayclub, Uluwatu
Lounge the day away at the newest sky-high destination in Uluwatu. OMNIA Dayclub is a showstopper as it’s placed on the breathtaking limestone cliffs. Its elegant and chic design will totally make your visit extremely notable. The location has been meticulously planned and constructed to maximize the striking panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. You shouldn’t miss its glittery infinity pool, jaw-dropping scenery, VIP cabanas, exclusive bungalows with private plunge pools, high-class lounging spots, and award-winning cocktails and meals from its in-house restaurant, Sake no Hana. A next level luxury lifestyle scene awaits you here!
- Minimum spend: ~ IDR 200.000 (charge varies daily based on the events), ~ IDR 1.200.000 for a lounge corner.
- Location: Jl. Belimbing Sari, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80364, Indonesia
- Website: Omnia Clubs
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OmniaDayclubBali
6. Potato Head, Seminyak
Get the party started at Potato Head! As one of the most popular beach clubs in Bali, this is certainly a must-visit. With tons of guests from across the globe each day, your visit here will be worth it. You’ll be greeted with a tropical-modern vibe, the best sunset views, hand-drawn cocktail list, smooth music by both international and local DJs, and an experience like no other. Not only that, some of the biggest live shows are held here, so mark your calendars. Its open-air amphitheatre was designed by Indonesian architect Andra Matin, which boasts of an iconic facade with coloured antique shutters. There are also a huge lawn, three bars, an infinity pool, and three restaurants here to completely enjoy your vacation.
- Minimum Spend: Free entry. ~ IDR 500.000 for the daybeds
- Location: Jl. Petitenget No. 51 Seminyak, Bali 83061, Indonesia
- Website: Potato Head Bali
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/potatoheadbali
7. Finns Beach Club, Canggu
Seize the day at Finns Beach Club in Berawa. This bamboo beach club is yet another favourite chill out place of visitors when in Bali. Since it’s easily accessible, everyone can head over this toes-in-the-sand venue. Relax at its comfy sun beds or shared day beds while sipping a refreshing cocktail or swim at the blue-tiled infinity pool bar. Its airy and spacious setting will truly make your stay more convenient. More so, surfers are very much welcome here for a fun session on the waves and a great night out after.
- Minimum spend: Free entry. ~ IDR 1.000.000 for single day beds.
- Location: Jl. Pantai Berawa, Tibubeneng, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Website: finnsbeachclub.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/finnsbeachclub
8. Sandy Bay Beach Club, Nusa Penida
Experience a calm and rejuvenating moment at a secluded beach club in Nusa Lembongan. Sandy Bay Beach Club is more than just a restaurant, rather an absolute venue to hang loose with your loved ones. Centrally positioned on a 60-meter stretch of white sand, this spot takes pride in its delectable cocktails, a wide range of wine list, outstanding food, oceanside spa, and freeform pool. Indeed, these will help you unwind even for a bit. You’ll also have a better view of the Indian Ocean here and the sunset, too. In case you’re planning a special occasion, you can opt to celebrate it on this island. Sandy Bay Beach Club specializes in creating happy and memorable events for everyone who’d like to share their milestones with everyone else.
- Minimum spend: You pay for the food.
- Location: Nusa Lembongan Nusa Penida, Jungutbatu, Klungkung, Kabupaten Klungkung, Bali 80771, Indonesia
- Website: sandybaylembongan.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sandybaybeachclub
9. Komune Beach Club, Keramas
Take a break at Komune Beach Club, the sole of its kind in Keramas. It’s the go-to spot for those who simply want to loosen up and have some fun. This is also an ideal place to paddle out and ride the waves, stroll along the shore, and indulge in healthy and scrumptious food, including delish seafood, fresh salad, appetizing pizzas, colourful cocktails, and hearty juices. Also, you can choose to hang out at the bar, a circular structure that looks like a big mushroom, and relax at its green sofas on wooden decks while watching all the happenings around you. If you’re not ready to go home yet, you can book a room or villa to extend your getaway.
- Minimum spend: ~ IDR 300.000 for a day bed
- Location: Jl. Pantai Keramas, Medahan, Blahbatuh, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Website: Komune Keramas Bali
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/komunebali
10. Ku De Ta, Seminyak
Laze the day away at one of the original sunset destinations of Bali. Ku De Ta in Seminyak is an all-in-one travel spot with a beach lounge, bar, and restaurant for all visitors out there. It continues to wow the crowd as it features a simple and unique layout as well as a cosy vibe to recharge and at the same time party around. You can swim at the oceanfront infinity pool, taste its soul-satisfying meals at its decking restaurant, enjoy listening to impressive songs played by the in-house international DJs, or take your dining experience to the next level at Mejekawi.
- Minimum spend: ~ IDR 500.000 for a day bed
- Location: Jl. Kayu Aya No.9, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali, Indonesia
- Website: kudeta.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KUDETA
Best time to visit Bali
Flights to Bali
- ~ 17 flights per day from Singapore to Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar
- Flight duration: 2h40m
- Prices: from SGD $200 to $650 return flight (during peak periods)
- Airlines offering the best rates on average: Scoot, AirAsia and Jetstar
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Latest posts by Shopback Singapore (Content Partner) (see all)
- 5 Easy 1-Person Meal to Cook at Home for Singles Who Live Alone - August 12, 2018
- 6 Places to Have Fluffy Pancakes in S’pore That Are Worth the Calories - August 9, 2018
- 10 Things to Do in Taichung, 1 of the Underrated Cities in Taiwan - August 6, 2018