Planning to chill out on an island for the weekend? Pack your bags and head to the gorgeous Bintan Island! Your quick getaway near Singapore will be completely fantastic as it offers a truly relaxing paradise for everyone. There are tons of good reasons to set foot on this unspoiled island today and just have a chill time.
This underrated Indonesian island is an ideal destination for a memorable escapade with your family or friends. You will definitely have fun and enjoy your short beach break here. So, be sure to plan your trip ahead of time and make the most of your time off.
Bintan Island is the biggest island in Riau archipelago in Indonesia. It is only a short ferry ride away from Singapore, making it an extremely accessible travel destination. It’s absolutely a great place to perfectly rest and take in the striking scenery of the island.
There are a lot of amazing accommodations you can stay in for a one-of-a-kind vacation in Bintan. All you have to do is select a resort with a package that meets your demands and preferences. Here’s a rundown of the top Bintan Island resorts and hotels you can consider when planning to explore the island:
1. Bintan Lagoon Resort
Enjoy the stunning view of Bintan Island at Bintan Lagoon Resort. This beautiful tropical haven consists of more than 400 Indonesian-style villas, suites, and guestrooms spread out over its 310 hectares of neatly trimmed gardens. Also, it boasts of its private ferry that lands directly at its own terminal. Whether you’re here for a family holiday, romantic getaway, or corporate retreat, Bintan Lagoon Resort never disappoints anyone.
- Location: Jl. Indera Segara Site A12, Lagoi, Teluk Sebong, Sebong Lagoi, Tlk. Sebong, Kabupaten Bintan, Kepulauan Riau 29155, Indonesia
- Website: bintanlagoon.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/bintanlagoon
- Price: ~SGD 159/night at Booking.com
2. The Sanchaya
Head over The Sanchaya for an unforgettable trip with your loved ones. This luxurious resort in Lagoi Bay provides guests with top-notch service and amenities. It is the only property on the island that has its own VIP lounge in the terminal, ensuring all guests to have a smooth arrival and departure experience. The incredible sea view, fun beach vibes, and hospitality of the staff will take your vacation to a whole new level. Each room is strongly influenced by colonial charm and Asian exoticism. Surely, this is one of the things that will surprise you once you check in.
- Location: Jalan Gurindam Duabelas, Plot 5, Lagoi Bay, Sebong Lagoi, Tlk. Sebong, Kabupaten Bintan, Kepulauan Riau 29155, Indonesia
- Website: thesanchaya.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheSanchayaResort
- Price: ~SGD 818/night at Booking.com
3. Angsana Bintan
Take a breather at the magnificent resort of Angsana Bintan. Island life will never be the same here, for it offers 1.5-kilometer long private beach ideal for basking under the sun or taking a stroll in the shore. If you’re looking for a place to experience absolute tranquility, then this is perfect one for you. Stepping into this resort will be filled with undisturbed relaxation and thrilling adventure. The rooms will also make you feel right at home because of their cheery vibe.
- Location: Jalan Teluk Berembang, Laguna Bintan, Lagoi 29155, Bintan Resort Bintan Island (Indonesia), Sri Bintan, Teluk Sebong, Bintan Regency, Riau Islands 29151, Indonesia
- Website: angsana.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AngsanaBintanResort
- Price: ~SGD 215/night at Expedia
4. Club Med Bintan Island
Spend your much-awaited break at Club Med Bintan Island and enjoy glorious moments together with your family or friends. This paradise features one of the top golf courses in Asia, a huge array of activities, breathtaking tropical parks, and a private stretch of white sand beach. It certainly offers an all-inclusive holiday for everyone. Additionally, you can unleash your circus and archery skills here for a new experience you’re going to cherish all your life. In case you want an exciting elephant ride into the forest, you can sign up for an excursion at the resort, too.
- Location: Jalan Perigi Raya Lot A11, Lagoi Bintan Utara, Teluk Sebong, Sebong Lagoi, Tlk. Sebong, Kabupaten Bintan, Kepulauan Riau 12920, Indonesia
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ClubMedBintan
- Price: ~SGD 931/night all-inclusive
5. The Canopi
Experience a unique holiday at The Canopi. Located between the forestry and lush greens of Bintan Island, this hideaway lets you be one with nature and at the same time enjoy a myriad of water and land activities. It takes pride of its safari-themed tents perfect for glamping, outdoor jacuzzis, private gardens with hammocks, and four-poster beds. All adventure seekers out there will love it here as it offers a one of-a-kind escape that you will truly remember for a lifetime.
- Location: Jln. Raya Haji KM 01 Kawasan Pariwisata, Teluk Sebong Lagoi, Lagoi, Riau, Indonesia
- Website: thecanopi.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thecanopibintan
- Price: ~ SGD 178/night at Booking.com
6. Banyan Tree Bintan
Loosen up even for a short while and immerse yourself in a natural sojourn. Banyan Tree Bintan gives you an astonishing view of the South China Sea, impeccable service, and a rejuvenating stay. This resort is nestled on a hillside that has gorgeously decorated villas in conventional Balinese style and each one is built with stilts. You will be pampered like a royalty and have a revitalizing vacation here for sure.
- Location: Jalan Teluk Berembang, Laguna Bintan Resort, Lagoi, Sebong Lagoi, Tlk. Sebong, Kabupaten Bintan, Kepulauan Riau 29155, Indonesia
- Website: banyantree.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BanyanTreeBintan
- Price: ~SGD 410/night at Agoda
7. Nirwana Gardens
Indulge in a scenic beachfront paradise at Nirwana Gardens. Your trip to Bintan Island will totally be fun-filled and refreshing as you check in this resort. The timeless village-style living welcomes you and lets you enjoy the ultimate holiday experience. More so, there are a boundless choice of activities offered you must try with your travel buddies. Regardless of your reason for staying in, Nirwana Gardens will always impress you and give the best service possible.
- Location: Jl. Panglima Pantar, Sebong Lagoi, Teluk Sebong, Kabupaten Bintan, Kepulauan Riau 29155, Indonesia
- Website: nirwanagardens.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/nirwanabintan
- Price: ~SGD 191/night at Booking.com
8. Grand Lagoi Hotel
Treat yourself to a vacation like no other with the people closest to your heart. Grand Lagoi Hotel, previously named as Grand Lagoi Village, is a 4-star modern hotel situated in the commercial area of Lagoi Bay. With a quaint beachfront and a rooftop pool with majestic bay views, you will have the time of your life. Everything you need in each room is already given, such as mini bar, personal safe, electric kettle, wardrobe, and television. Not to mention, it is just a 5-minute walk from Bintan Market and Plaza Lagoi. Indeed, Grand Lagoi Hotel has it all covered for you.
- Location: Grand Lagoi, Jl. Gurindam Duabelas Plot 27 & 29, Lagoi Bay, Sebong Lagoi, Tlk. Sebong, Kabupaten Bintan, Kepulauan Riau 29155, Indonesia
- Website: grandlagoihotel.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/GrandLagoiHotel
- Price: ~SGD 139/night at Expedia
9. Trikora Beach Club and Resort
Unwind at Trikora Beach Club and be captivated by its beauty. This niche beach resort provides a simple yet meaningful holiday experience for everyone. It focuses on pure and natural island living that gives you a time to reflect and recharge. The homely rooms, friendly staff, and serene environment will give you a worthy time off. In addition, you can go on kite surfing and windsurfing for there’s less crowd and ample space to try these activities out. After all, it doesn’t hurt to zone out sometimes and be grateful for the time you spend with the people who matters most to you.
- Location: Jalan Pemuklman, Tlk. Bakau, Gn. Kijang, Kabupaten Bintan, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
- Website: trikorabeachclub.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/trikorabeachclubandresortbintan
- Price: ~SGD 144/night at Agoda
10. Sahid Bintan Beach Resort
Disconnect from the hustle and bustle of city life and head to Sahid Bintan Beach Resort. This 52-hectare spacious modern resort consists of 79 sophisticated rooms, astounding beach view, and an outdoor pool. Your stay here is going to be one for the books, especially for all scuba divers out there. It is a popular destination for scuba diving because it is spacious, no-frills, and well-placed on the hill top.
- Location: Jl. Pantai Trikora KM 39, Gunung Kijang, Tlk. Bakau, Gn. Kijang, Kabupaten Bintan, Kepulauan Riau 29151, Indonesia
- Website: sahidhotels.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hotelsahidrayabintan
- Price: unavailable at the date of publishing
A restful Bintan Island getaway
Make the most of your break at Bintan Island. Nothing compares to a relaxing vacation with the people you love, so make it a point to choose any of these resorts mentioned above when planning to go on an exciting escapade on the island of Bintan. Your weekend getaway will certainly be peaceful and at the same time full of adventures. Wherever you opt to stay in, these resorts ensure your satisfaction as well as happiness.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!