It is an unfortunate event whenever you receive pretty shoes that are the wrong size or blisters from wearing new shoes.
But don’t fret, your shoes can still be saved! Here are a few tips and tricks to prevent getting blisters, to adjust your shoes to the right size and the fastest ways to keep your footwear clean.
Expand your tight shoes by wearing a pair of tight socks and using a hair dryer to blow at the area
Reduce infection by soaking your aching and blistered feet in warm black tea
Clean stained shoes using nail polish remover
Spray your feet with hairspray to prevent your feet from slipping when you wear high heels
Stuff newspapers in wet shoes to absorb moisture
Loosen tight shoes by placing them in the freezer with bags of water
Tie your house keys to your shoe laces when you go running
Use a shower cap to prevent your dirty shoes from staining clean clothes when you travel
Apply deodorant/ lubricant to your heels and easily blistered areas before wearing your shoes
Buff away any stains on your suede shoes using a nail file
Now you know how to get your prettiest pair of shoes to shine while not having it slip off your feet at every step. Go forth and rock that pathway, people!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com in 2016 and revised on 24 June 2017.
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Latest posts by Dawn Lum (see all)
- 10 Shoe Hacks So That You Won’t Get Any Blisters or Pain with Your New Shoes - June 24, 2017
- This Hilarious Video Of 2 Chinese Kids Breaking Up Is Too Epic To Be Missed - December 29, 2016
- Don’t Say Bo Jio: Chun Cui He’s Milk Tea Flavour To Be Back On 7-11 Shelves Progressively (From 29 Dec) - December 29, 2016