A wise old man once told me, strike while the iron is hot. And according to him, it’s not just about going for opportunities, it applies everywhere in life.
Even hunting for deals.
I’m pretty sure everybody would’ve felt the loss of Grab’s promo codes keenly.
I mean, even national newspapers were writing about it.
But according to the wise old man, that’s wrong. You shouldn’t be focusing on what’s gone but what’s coming next.
And after having been through his guidance for three minutes 28.49 seconds, I think I kind of get what he’s talking about. At least when it comes to deal hunting.
Let’s talk about Grab
Back when Grab and Uber were in competition against each other, Grab was giving out promo codes like water.
And we, being thirsty and hungry Singaporeans that we are, lapped it all up.
Then one day, it stopped.
95% of Singaporeans complained and swore never to have anything to do with Grab again. But the remaining 5%? These are the smart ones.
Having seen how generous Grab can be when trying to achieve an objective, they’re more than willing to get tangled up with the company again.
And Grab is going after a new objective: the cashless payment e-wallet bit. Which is why so many of us are keeping an eye on Grab’s Grabpay promo codes.
And true to Grab’s form, they’re now very generous when it comes to making payments through their e-wallet.
$10 (Weekend) or $8.50 (Weekday) Cathay Movie Tickets (Until 31 Jul)
From now until 31 July, get Cathay movie tickets for cheap every day.
For a weekday ticket, you’d only need to pay $8.50 instead of $9. And here’s the best part, you’d rarely watch a movie on a weekday because #TimeNotEnough
The discount gets much higher on the weekend. Instead of $13, you’d only need to pay $10.
Just take note that in order to enjoy the discount, you must pay via GrabPay to be eligible. And it’s limited to 2 redemptions per user, and 1 ticket redemption per transaction.
Tickets must be purchased at the box office (manned by staff) and isn’t valid for purchase via online or self-serving kiosk bookings.
Other Terms and Conditions Apply
- Tickets are priced at $8.50 from Mondays to Thursdays
- 10.00 from Fridays to Sundays, the eve of Public Holidays, and Public Holidays
- Valid only for a 2D movie for a standard seat.
- Not valid for a 3D movie, Tamil, Hindi, Special-Priced Tickets, Movie Marathon, Platinum Movie Suites and Film Festival title.
And that’s not all.
Since we’re on the topic, might as well dig up even more promos for you, right?
$4 OFF Simply Wrapps Salad or Wraps
If you’re a fan of KFC’s Bandito wrap, you’d not want to miss out on Simply Wrapps’ wraps. Because when it comes to wraps, they’re probably one of the best in town. And this time, they’re selling it for cheap.
From 15 Jun onwards, go to any Simply Wrapps outlets and order yourself a wrap or salad.
Pay using GrabPay and you’ll get $4 OFF your purchase.
Other Terms and Conditions Apply:
- On a while stocks last basis
- This promotion is not valid with other Simply Wrapps promotions/eVoucher and GrabPay promotions.
$4.50 Soup Spoon’s Regular-Sized Soup
When it comes to soup, Soup Spoon is good. Really good.
The only problem? It’s super crowded. And with this GrabPay promotion, the crowd might just grow.
But we’re still going to write about it because we’re nice that way.
Make your way to any Soup Spoon or Soup Spoon outlets in Singapore except:
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- Nanyang Technology University of Singapore
And enjoy the promo.
Simply pay via your GrabPay account and you can enjoy a regular-sized soup of the following flavours:
- Tangy Tomato
- Meatless Minestrone
- Roasted Pumpkin
- Tokyo Chicken Stew
- SG Chicken & Mushroom Ragout
- Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff
- Beef Goulash
- Boston Clam Chowder
Every bowl of soup comes with a bread roll.
Other Terms and Conditions Apply:
- The $4.50 promotional price is inclusive of 7% GST
- Subjected to any service charge at The Soup Spoon Union at Raffles City, White Sands, Waterway Point, NEX and Changi City Point.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- This promotion is not valid with other GrabPay promotions, or with other The Soup Soon and The Soup Soon Union offers, promotions, discounts, privilege cards or vouchers.
- Souperholic points cannot be accumulated or redeemed.
So there you go. Three awesome deals that not many people might’ve known about simply because Grab isn’t most Singaporeans’ favourite company right now.
You’re welcome! 😉
Come back tomorrow to the Goody Feed app for a new deal!
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- S’pore Apple Users Complain About Fraudulent iTunes Transactions, Lost Up To ‘Thousands of Dollars’ - July 22, 2018
- 1.5 Million Personal Data, Including PM Lee’s, Stolen In Major Cyberattack - July 21, 2018
- Admission To USS, Adventure Cove Waterpark & Maritime Experiential Museum For The Price of One - July 21, 2018