Up for a burger hunt? Look no further because Singapore has the best burger joints around. Whatever kind of burger you like, there will always be something for you here.
All burger persons will be delighted to know that plenty of dining places around the region offer classic and succulent burgers. Don’t miss out on these spots, for these will absolutely feed your hunger. You’re in for a treat, indeed.
Give in to your burger cravings and head over to the best burger joints in town. Good thing Singapore has a lot of spots where you can get savory burgers any time you want. So, here’s a list of the top burger joints you need to check out when in The Lion City:
1. The Market Grill
Grab a bite of one of the flavorsome burgers at The Market Grill. Located at the heart of Telok Ayer, this restaurant is known for its steaks and lobsters. But of course, its burgers are also to look forward to. Try its Bleu, a burger loaded with melted blue cheese, onion marmalade, bacon, and juicy Angus beef patty. Surely worth every bite for only SGD 25.
- Location: 208 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore 068642
- Website: themarketgrill.com.sg
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheMarketGrill
2. Fatboy’s The Burger Bar
Indulge in the outrageous American-style burgers of the famous Fatboy’s The Burger Bar. Known as a classic burger place in the country, it serves up affordable and sinfully good burgers for everyone. Everything in the menu truly hits the spot, especially its The Elvis and royale with cheese staples.
- Location: 187 Upper Thomson Rd, Singapore 574335
- Website: fatboys.sg
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FatboysUpperThomson
3. Burger Joint
Get your grease fix at the Burger Joint Singapore in Amoy Street. Offering you an authentic New York experience, this hidden joint has a wide selection of completely made in-house burgers and craft beers. It takes its patties very seriously, so they taste extremely delicious. Simply choose how you want your burger done, add toppings, and pick your sauce. In addition, Burger Joint opens late, so you know where you’re heading when those cravings hit hard.
- Location: #03-01, 115 Amoy Street, Singapore 069935
- Website: burgerjointny.com/singapore
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/burgerjointsingapore
4. Wolf Burgers
Wolf down soul-satisfying burgers at Wolf Burgers in Pasarbella and satisfy your cravings. Although new to the burger scene in Singapore, this joint has been staying strong in the game ever since. Visit it during non-peak hours if you want to get a sure seat, for queues are always long during lunch or dinner time.
- Location: 3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-455 Suntec City North Wing, Singapore 038983
- Website: wolfburgers.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/burgersbywolf
Taste the appetizing burgers with a twist at OverEasy. This go-to spot for comfort food has been one of the leading burger joints in the country. Its diner classics are a must-try, including The Truffle and Double Trouble. All American-style burgers come with a juicy wagyu patty served with toasted and super soft brioche buns. Now you know where to have a shopping break.
- Location: 541 Orchard Road, #01-01 Liat Towers, Singapore 238881
- Website: overeasy.com.sg
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OverEasySG
6. 25 Degrees
Revel in the signature burgers at 25 Degrees in Middle Road. Started in 2004 in Los Angeles, this burger bar has branched into other places, like Singapore. Unlike the traditional American burger joints out there, 25 Degrees adds a twist to its menu as well as its interiors. You will totally be satisfied with its servings and delectable meals.
- Location: 200 Middle Road, Hotel G Singapore, Singapore 188980
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/25DegreesSG
7. Omakase Burger
Experience the Omakase Burger hype in Singapore. This popular burger joint in town takes pride of its power-packed burgers. Using USDA choice beef, pillow-soft artisanal buns, and American-imported cheese, you’re guaranteed to have a great time munching its mouthwatering burgers. No wonder it has become so in demand these days. Go for the Ultimate Cheeseburger or Applewood Smoked Bacon Cheeseburger and see how these will knock you off your feet. Not to mention, Omakase Burger also offers vegetarian options for non-meat eaters.
- Location: 200 Turf Club Road #01-05, Bukit Timah, Singapore 287994
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OmakaseBurger
Satisfy your palate with the tempting burgers at Dojo. With a simple goal of bringing the luscious gourmet pork burgers to people in the most innovative ways possible, this burger spot is winning at it. It strives to offer good food, especially burgers, made with the freshest produce. Don’t forget to try its Elvisu or Hadoken, for an ultimate Dojo experience. Apparently, each meal here won’t cost you more than SGD 15. What a great deal for a tasty bun, right?
- Location: 313 Orchard Road, [email protected], #B3-43, Singapore 238895
- Website: dojo.sg
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dojo.sg
9. Three Buns
Chow down gastronomically good burgers at Three Buns in Potato Head Folk. Famous for its casual and chill vibes, this burger joint is the place to be for all burger enthusiasts out there. In case you’re on for a challenge, try out its Burning Man for SGD 24. Packed with jalapeno relish, dashi mayo, spicy ketchup, and 150 grams of prime beef, it’s absolutely a burning sensation. You’ll never go wrong going to Three Buns to delight your taste buds.
- Location: 6 Keong Saik Road Singapore 089143
- Website: threebuns.com/singapore
10. &Made Burger Bistro
Enjoy the unorthodox and drool-worthy burgers at &Made Burger Bistro in the heart of Orchard Road. Each burger served satisfies the soul, so make it a point to visit it when you’re in search for some gourmet burger goodness. Not only that, the burgers here are all handcrafted, making it one of the well-known burger joints in Singapore. Order The Tandoori Chicken, The 3 Little Pigs, or The Blue Moon and you’ll be satiated.
- Location: 260 Orchard Road, Robinsons The Heeren, #01-40, Singapore
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AndMadeBurgerBistro
Calling all the vegans out there! VeganBurg is the perfect burger joint for you. In fact, it is the first-ever 100% plant-based burger spot in the world that was founded in 2010. Promoting a plant-based diet, it offers guilt-free, tasty burgers that everyone will certainly love. VeganBurg is the ideal place to get a healthy burger without feeling sinful.
- Location: 44 Jalan Eunos, Singapore 419502
- Website: veganburg.com/singapore
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/veganburg
12. Two Blur Guys
Spend a good day at Two Blur Guys and try its saporous burgers. This hole-in-the-wall joint was established in 2012 and since then it continues to serve awesome burgers, pastries, and beers to its customers. Its menu consists of six signature burgers you can choose from depending on your liking. It’s truly a wonderful day to be here and taste its delish offerings.
- Location: 1 Tras Link, Orchid Hotel #01-13, Singapore 078867
- Website: twoblurguys.sg
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/twoblurguys
Come and check out what the hype is all about at BERGS. This burger joint is committed to providing its customers the best meals ever. It is also said that each burger here has a journey to tell. All its marinades, sauces, and burger patties are handcrafted from the BERGS’ secret recipes to carry out raw flavors. Every bun is baked daily as well to ensure the freshness of each burger. More so, there is an open kitchen here where you can witness how the chef does your burger.
- Location: #01-01 Far East Square, 137 Amoy Street, Singapore 049965
- Website: bergsburgers.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BergsBurgers
14. Little Hiro
Drop by Little Hiro in Bukit Timah Road and have a bite of its most talked about ramen burgers and spam fries. Take your burger experience to a higher level by trying out its highly recommended BBQ Bacon Bleu Ramen Burger for only SGD 11.90. It’s surely worth your money as it tastes so heavenly. This is the ultimate place to fulfill your grubby desires!
- Location: 559 Bukit Timah Road, 269695
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/littlehirobbq
Step up your burger gaming to new heights by heading to Freehouse. It isn’t just known for its unique beer selection, but also its mighty good burgers, including classic beef burger, fried chicken burger, and pork burger. Swinging by here is the best way to treat yourself. After all, you deserve whatever you want after a long day at work or school.
- Location: 21A Boon Tat Street, Singapore 069620
- Website: freehouse.com.sg
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pg/freehousesg
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Latest posts by Shopback Singapore (Content Partner) (see all)
- Guide to Buying Shoes in S’pore & Where to Buy Them - September 12, 2018
- Guide to Finding The Best-est Air Ticket Deals in 2018 - September 8, 2018
- What to Expect from Apple’s Special Event: Supposedly New iPhone XS & Apple Watch Series 4 - September 7, 2018