In search for the most relaxing destination in Thailand? Krabi is probably the best place you can check out! With its alluring white beaches, comfortable accommodations, outstanding resort facilities, and spectacular scenery, you’ll surely be able to loosen up and make the most of your time off.
Krabi is a Thai province that boasts more than a hundred islands and islets as well as a 130-kilometer coastline. Tons of inviting beaches are found here for an ultimate tropical getaway with your loved ones. Krabi Province definitely has it all in terms of breathtaking seaside areas and astounding views.
Enjoy your stay at Railay Resort & Spa, where the cliff meets the beach. This spacious resort can be found on the southernmost tip of Andaman’s golden coast. It provides a perfect relaxation to everyone who’s in need of a serene spot with natural beauty. You can either choose to stay in one of its tropical-style cottages or private balconies. Everything you are looking for in a resort will certainly be offered here, so better book a room ahead of time.
- Price: ~ SGD 119/night on Expedia
- Location: 145 M.2 AAo-Nang,Muang District, Krabi, 81000 Railay Beach, Thailand
- Website: krabi-railaybay.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Railay-Bay-Resort-and-Spa-Krabi-Thailand-106763669361
3. Aonang Villa Resort
Unwind at one of the prime accommodations in Krabi. Aonang Villa Resort boasts its majestic view of the Andaman Sea, two freeform swimming pools, a rejuvenating spa, floor-to-ceiling windows, and private balconies. Your stay here will surely be worth it as it provides all guests with outstanding service and complete facilities. More so, you can exercise at the fitness center, dine at its outdoor restaurant, and play at its game room. You will be spoiled with lots of good things for sure!
- Price: ~ $109 /night on Booking.com
- Location: 113 Moo 2, Aonang Beach, Muang, Krabi 81180, Thailand
- Website: aonangvilla.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/aonangvillaresort
4. Amatapura Beach Villa 1
Pamper yourself at Amatapura Beach Villa 1 and simply have fun with your travel buddies. Managed by Krabi Riviera Co., this new beachfront villa is designed for both leisure and business trips. Located at Ao Num Mao Bay, your sweet escape to Krabi is made more memorable at this resort. It offers top features, such as solarium, private beach, lush garden, outdoor swimming pool, and massage area. Indeed, Amatapura Beach Villa 1 is your home away from home.
- Price: ~ $1000/night. Sleeps up to 10/12 people. To book directly with the property.
- Location: 269/ 5, Saithai, Muang, Krabi 81180, Thailand
5. Bann Chom Le
Take a break from time to time and head over Bann Chom Le. Discover a paradise of sun, sand, and sea at this Krabi accommodation. Set near the Klong Muang Beach, this resort is a haven for those who just want to cool off for a few days. All guests can take advantage of the facilities, such as the restaurant, sun terrace, bamboo cabins, and a modern pool. You’re sure to have a great time with your buddies while here, so plan your trip in advance.
- Price: ~ $63/night on Booking.com
- Location: Nong Thale, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Website: bannchomle.com
6. Aonang Cliff Beach Resort
Chill at Aonang Cliff Beach Resort and take in the lovely landscape. This 4-star resort is inspired by modern Thai design that truly meets your travel needs. You can choose any of its 172 spacious rooms when booking an accommodation and spend an awesome vacation. The magnificent limestone cliff view that overlook the glorious Adaman Sea is one to look forward to at this resort. Not to mention, its infinity pool, exceptional customer service, outstanding cuisine, and peaceful atmosphere are sure to make you feel relaxed.
- Price: ~ $123/night on Expedia
- Location: 328 Moo 2, Tambol Aonang, Amphur Muang, Krabi, 81000, Thailand
- Website: aonangcliffbeach.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/aonangcliff
7. Sand Sea Resort
Experience an out-of-this-world holiday at Sand Sea Resort! With an astonishing location, Railay Beach, you’ll absolutely have a one-of-a-kind getaway here. Its marvelous scenery, top-notch facilities, and well-equipped rooms will make your Krabi vacation totally unforgettable. The resort does not disappoint anyone, so it’s worth your time, money, and effort. You’ll enjoy serene moments while here with your family or friends.
- Price: ~ $104/night on Booking.com
- Location: 192, Moo 5, Muang, Saitai, Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Website: krabisandsea.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sandsearesort
8. Rayavadee Resort
Are you on the lookout for the best tropical vacation possible? Look no further because Rayavadee Resort will give it to you! Yet another resort nestled in Railay Beach, it offers a unique environment that has a beautifully landscaped garden and lovely pools. Since it is built in an area known for its flora, fauna, and marine life, this Krabi resort made sure that nothing was disturbed during the construction. As a result, Rayavadee Resort focuses on energy efficiency, waste management, and sustainable water in order to lessen the negative effects on the surroundings.
- Price: ~ $576/night on Agoda
- Location: 214 Tambon Ao Nang, อำเภอ เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Website: rayavadee.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Rayavadee-93668470821
9. Beyond Resort Krabi
Get ready for a thrilling stay at Beyond Resort Krabi! Plenty of outdoor activities are waiting for you here, including snorkeling, trekking, swimming, diving, and kayaking. You’ll definitely have a superb stay at this resort and enjoy its amenities. All guests will benefit from its large array of facilities, such as freeform pool with Jacuzzi, fitness center, indoor activity zone, spa, and Internet and library area. It’s a trip of a lifetime, indeed!
- Price: ~ $99/night on Booking.com
- Location: 98 Moo3 Tambon Nong Thale, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
- Website: beyondresort.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeyondResortKrabi
10. Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi
Secluded in Pai Plong Bay, Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi is an impressive accommodation that you need to check out when in the region. It’s the only resort in the bay, so it’s truly an impressive hidden gem. Also, it provides a perfect backdrop of limestone formations and a direct beachfront location and features 192 luxurious rooms and villas with modern Thai styles. Your visit here will surely be one for the books!
- Price: ~ $270/night on Agoda
- Location: 396-396/1, Krabi, Ao Nang, Amphur Muang, Krabi 81180, Thailand
- Website: centarahotelsresorts.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/CentaraGrandKrabiPhotos
11. Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Stay in a classy and chic resort when in Krabi. Phulay Bay, A Ritz Carlton Reserve is another famous accommodation in the region. Set right on Tub Kaek beach, it is home to 54 contemporary and finely decorated villas that will make you feel at ease. Additionally, it has an infinity pool that wows every guest as well as a majestic view of the Andaman Sea. Be sure to check this resort out and experience a stylish vacation.
- Price: ~ $759/night on Expedia
- Location: 111 Moo 3 Nongthalay, Muang, Krabi 81000, Thailand
- Website: ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/phulay-bay
12. Amari Vogue Resort
Step into a tropical paradise and take pleasure of the beauty of nature. Amari Vogue Resort invites you to a tranquil spot that boasts a magical view of the Andaman Sea. It is a perfect romantic getaway as well as a family escapade for everyone in need of a time off even for a short while. You can select one from its 57 intimate rooms, which are inspired by Lanna architecture in charming garden setting. Facilities include three restaurants, a bar, children’s pool, pool with Jacuzzi, full-service spa, and fitness club. Without a doubt, it’s going to be an ultimate Krabi escape!
- Price: ~ $181/night on Agoda
- Location: 149 Moo 3 Tambon, Tubkaak Beach, Tubkaak, Nong Thale, Krabi 81180, Thailand
- Website: amari.com/vogue
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AmariVogue
13. Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort
Treat yourself to a vacation like no other at Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort. Just a few minutes from Khlong Muang Beach and near Tub Kaek Beach, this awesome accommodation is an ideal retreat for all. It consists of 240 rooms and suites, a spa, two inviting beachfront swimming pools, and restaurants. Nothing beats spending some days and nights here, so make it a point to schedule your trip to Krabi early on.
- Price: ~ $199/night on Booking.com
- Location: Nong Thale Muang, Krabi, 81180, Thailand
- Website: dusit.com/dusitthani/krabibeachresort
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/DusitKrabi
14. The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort
Slow down your life’s pace and go to The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort. This modern Thai style resort overlooks the Ko Hong archipelago and nestled in abundant greenery. It features cozy rooms and suites, which come with Internet access, terrace balcony, tropical-style bathroom, and air-conditioning. You can just sit back and relax at the balcony and enjoy the mountain views.
- Price: ~ $240/night on Agoda
- Location: 123 Moo 3 Nongtalay Muang, Krabi, Thailand
- Website: tubkaakresort.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thetubkaakkrabiboutiqueresort
15. Poonsiri Resort
Revel in the nice scenery at Poonsiri Resort. You’re sure to have a good time at this place with your most favorite people, so seize the moment. The resort offers views of the lake, sun terrace, and numerous activities, like canoeing, biking, and cycling.
- Price: ~ $90/night on Booking.com
- Location: 211 Moo 4 T.Aonang, Muang, Krabi 81000 Ao Nang Beach, Thailand
- Website: poonsiriresort.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PoonsiriResort
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Latest posts by Shopback Singapore (Content Partner) (see all)
- 6 Spots with IG-Worthy Street Art in S’pore for the Gram - August 19, 2018
- Simple Guide to Understanding All the E-Wallets in S’pore so Far - August 18, 2018
- 5 Easy 1-Person Meal to Cook at Home for Singles Who Live Alone - August 12, 2018