Now that some of us have graduated and are about to take on the working world, we are overwhelmed by the various job sites and the ever-growing job listings. Fear not, take a look at these two upcoming portals and hopefully, you will land yourself a deserving job soon!
Jobbatical- made up of “job” and “sabbatical”. It means a professional career break where people use their skills and knowhow to work on an exciting project in a new team in a new environment. It is also one of the most exciting job portals you’d encounter. With hundreds of job listings, Jobbaticalis a rising jobs portal with the specific aim of helping jobseekers find jobs and exploring the world at the same time. There are jobs listed in various countries like Estonia, France, India and South America. And do you know what this means? If you’ve ever desired to work in another country, here’s your chance. Go grab it!
Stroff aims to be your one stop site for all things job related. It enlarges your professional networks, connects you professionally with industry leaders, professionals, companies, recruiters and employers. Simply indicate your job preferences and let the database do the matching for you. Or you could manually explore their job listings. This portal also makes it easier for students who are specifically looking for internships. No more wasting time pouring through unrelated job listings!
- NS Defaulter Appealed His 10-Month Jail But It Increased to 13 Months Instead
- Grab’s New System Lets Drivers Earn Up To $11,888 Guaranteed Gross Income Monthly!
- Clementi Rd Exit in PIE Changing from Right to Left, And It Cost a Whopping $32.7 Million
Almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook): Click Here to Download the App!
Latest posts by Goody Feed Team (see all)
- 8 Facts About The Recorder S’poreans Used to Learn in School - September 5, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why NSmen Like ICTs & Yet Tell Everyone They Hate It - September 3, 2018
- A Layman Guide to NS Liability after ORD for the Confused Girlfriend or Wife - September 2, 2018