Cheap thrills – that’s the motto of every avid online shopper. And homegrown e-commerce platform Carousell gives us exactly that.
But no matter how much of a bargain you can get things on here, there are those who just want more.
And that was probably the motivation for Carouhell, a blog which documents the experiences of those who had the misfortune to cross paths with these nightmare Carousellers.
We picked 8 real-life Carousell transactions so ridiculous, you’d think we made them up.
But we didn’t.
1. The Lowballer
“Without that $9.90 you will die ah?”
2. What’s Carousell? I only know Tinder
“Can I have your number so I can date you? Hehehehe”
3. The Good Samaritan
“Donating to charity.”
4. The Homeless
“I cannot do postage because I have no house.”
5. The Fickle-Minded Buyer
“Really wanna know: what do you mean?”
6. The Boyfriend Seller
He’s mine so can sell.
7. The Xiao Mei Mei
“Sorry my mum found out and say I cannot buy”
8. Not My Fault For Backing Out
“My wife bought me sweatpants last night”
**All images from Carouhell Tumblr
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Tee (see all)
- 7 All-You-Can-Eat Budget Buffets Under $20 - August 8, 2016
- This Bus App Shows You Which PokeStops & Gyms Are Near Bus Stops - August 8, 2016
- 8 Nightmare Carousellers You’d Never Want to Meet in Your Entire Life - August 8, 2016