It has been about a week since the lead singer of SHINee, Kim Jong Hyun passed away due to a cardiac arrest from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Suicide has always been a taboo topic, but now with Kim Jong Hyun’s demise, one would think twice to throw the term “I want to kill myself” lightly.
So you can imagine how netizens would have felt when Taiwanese actor Kai Ko posted a cryptic picture of a lipstick mark which has since been deleted.
The caption read: “Will anybody care if I’m dead?”
There were more reasons to why Netizens thought he was foreshadowing his suicidal thoughts.
On the day of Kim Jong Hyun’s passing, he posted an expressionless selfie which read “goodbye” and he had deleted more than half of his Instagram posts taken this year.
So you can understand why his followers were riddled with paranoia, speculating that he wanted to end his life.
But he managed to quell all doubts by apologizing to his fans, affirming that “it was just a temporary feeling” and that “life is good”
I decided to check his Instagram account, but as of writing time, there are no posts at all, essentially wiping out his presence on Instagram.
There could be many reasons as to why he decided to clear all his posts.
According to Toggle, he has taken fewer acting projects after being arrested for marijuana use in 2014.
Furthermore, his fans felt that the three-year delayed released of his movie, A Choo, and his recent split from his girlfriend, actress Tia Li, could be contributing factors to his sorrow.
Let’s just hope it is all speculation and nothing more.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 5 Korean Stars Who Have Ended their Lives ‘Coz of the Cutthroat Entertainment Industry
- There’s Going to be a Jay Chou Musical in S’pore Next Year But There’s No Jay Chou
- Jay Chou Celebrated His Wedding Anniversary By Just Walking on the Street. Lucky Husband Lah
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: asianpopnews.com / instagram.com
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- Jumping Regularly Doesn’t Make a Person Grow Taller After All - October 2, 2018
- The Science on Why It’s Easier to Sleep in the MRT / Bus Than on a Bed - September 23, 2018
- Study Shows That Having Over 150 FB Friends Affects Real-Life Friendships - August 30, 2018