This song has 645 million views. I’m talking millions.
The first time I heard this was when someone was asked to dance along as a punishment.
And I thought that was a pretty harsh one, to the do-er and the watchers.
Honestly, I could name a few people who would throw their shoes at me if I played this song out loud…
If you’re wondering, yes. This is a children song and yes it is trending.
Here’s the facts:
This (in)famous song was produced by PinkFong, a Korean education company. Thanks to numerous Kpop groups covering this song, Baby Shark’s popularity is getting out of hand.
I mean, we can already see the effects of kpop on PSY‘s Gangnam Style (FYI it crashed YouTube)
Don’t believe me? Watch these:
Yes, that’s charming GOT7 for you.
Look at Twice showing off their moves!
With its simple lyrics and dance moves, I can see why its going viral.
But then again, the repetitions can be really annoying sometimes(stares intensely).
So what’s your take on this? Would you dance along or would you scream at the song?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- NZ Police Created a Super Hilarious Recruitment Video & It Has Gone Super Viral
- These Lee Kwang Soo’s viral marketing videos are as funny as Running Man
- 10 unbelievable reasons why people all over the world go crazy over kpop
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: The Jakarta Post
Latest posts by Jia Hui (see all)
- It’s Heartening to See S’poreans Understanding Price Hikes of Food During CNY Period - February 19, 2018
- Sengkang HDB Rubbish Chute Jammed to the Third Floor Throughout CNY Period - February 19, 2018
- Man Threw Household Items & Paint Cans From Boon Keng HDB, Damaged Three Cars Horrendously - February 19, 2018