If you were to sit for your primary school maths test again, how well will you do?
I’m not sure about you guys but I hated primary four maths. Because instead of giving us simple 1+1 or 9×9 questions, they started giving us problem sums.
Those are tricky as hell. Or so I thought.
Previously, we wrote about the flower puzzle that drove the internet crazy, and you guys went ahead and took a shot at it.
Guess what? We couldn’t figure out the right answer even till today. But that’s okay because a new, even more, frustrating maths question has surfaced on the internet.
And trust me when I say the flower puzzle has nothing on this.
And the best thing? It’s reportedly a primary one maths question in Singapore.
Can you solve this? Try before scrolling down.
Given up? I don’t blame you.
Hardwarezone, the forum that brought this question up to the internet’s attention had an answer for this.
And trust me when I say the answer is as frustrating as the question.
How the heck do you even link this to that?! And we’re not even sure if that’s the right answer.
All I know is if I was to sit for my primary school maths, I’d probably fail.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Feature Image: hardwarezone.com.sg
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- This flower puzzle has been driving the Internet crazy—if you can solve this, you’re a genius!
- Is this bus going left or right? If you get it right, you’re a genius
- If you see more than 8 faces in this image, you’re a genius
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Guardian Festive Special Sale! Buy-2-Get-3 & More (Till 26 June) - June 24, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: Jetstar Weekend Fare Frenzy Gives All-In Fares From $36 To Over 20 Countries - June 23, 2017
- 8 Interesting Facts About Changi Airport T4 You Must Know ‘Cos Everyone’s Talking About It - June 23, 2017