Many people keep thinking, “What career suits me best?”. You want to work without feeling so much pain, and to follow your passion. Plus, you also hope to have a career that suits your personality and skillset. Sounds impossible?
You may have taken solutions for that matter. From taking a personality test to job quizzes. Not to mention other kinds of tests and quizzes, such as fingerprint test where you are willing to spend your time, or even money, to find out what career is suitable for you.
That would be even more important when you are at the beginning of your career or when you are looking for a transition to a new career. Indeed, your personality, passion, and other life experiences can determine to certain professions.
However, everyone realises that there are endless job opportunities out there. It makes you keep trying to figure out what job is best for you. No matter how old or how experienced you are. The key is to understand the thing you are most passionate about and naturally do best at the same time.
Here are eight questions you should answer to enlighten your career path:
1) What was your “dream job” when you were a child?
2) What do you believe you do best?
3) What do others think you do best?
4) What gets you out of bed in the morning?
5) If you don’t need money, what would you do in your life?
6) What activity that makes you lost track of time?
7) What are you most recognised for in life and work?
8) What do you want to be remembered for in life?
After you answer those eight questions, you will be able to realise for themes and clues for jobs suit you best. Take some time to answer it, and then review them before you make any conclusions from this ‘quiz’.
If you don’t want to take a quiz anymore, let yourself try something that is more realistic. Have you ever attempted to use TBC HR’s deposit resume function on its website? It helps you to get a suitable career opportunity with the help of professional recruitment consultants!
Naturally, TBC HR loves matchmaking a talent like you to an employer as amazing as you are. After you deposit your resume, one of TBC HR’s recruitment consultant will contact you when they have a job opportunity that suits you best. Simply, they help you to reach success in your career.
Find your next fascinating job with TBC HR. Thus, do not hesitate to deposit your resume, here: http://jobsearch.tbchr.com/site/deposit
Top Image: IVY PHOTOS / Shutterstock.com
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by TBC HR Consulting (S) Pte Ltd (Content Partner) (see all)
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Didn’t Get The Job - January 10, 2017
- 8 Startups In Singapore With The Coolest Employee Perks You’ll Want To Work At - January 10, 2017
- 4 Easy Steps to Add More Positive Energy For Your Work Cubicle - January 10, 2017