My favourite fast-food restaurant, McDonald’s is on a roll this month.
First, it was the launch of their chocolate pie which took South Korea by storm and my colleague is penning an article on it as we speak (oh yeah, you can see our article about the pie in the video, too!).
Followed by two new fish items—Fish & Fries and Sweet Chilli Fish Burger.
The former is their take on the iconic British fare, Fish & Chips and the latter could possibly be the spicy sister of Filet-O-Fish.
Well, that’s not all.
Thai milk tea ice-cream
They just launched a slew of Thai Milk Tea-flavoured desserts.
As usual, you can get it in a cone or mix it with their vanilla ice-cream or have dipped in a rich chocolate fudge.
You can have it as a hot fudge sundae as well!
Well, McDonald’s is the gift that keeps on giving.
They have added two new items to their breakfast menu as well.
The new burgers have the iconic scrambled eggs sandwiched between a bun and you can have your pick, either with chicken bacon or sausage patty.
A perfect option if you don’t have the appetite to wolf down the entire content of Big Breakfast.
Now, all these talks of food are making me hungry.
Brb, gonna McDelivery.
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-for-1 Weekend Movie in Shaw for SAFRA Members (Till 31 March)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Starbucks 1-For-1 Venti-Sized Drinks From 3-7 PM (26 Feb – 2 Mar)
- Don’t Say Bojio: MOS Burger Has Curry Burger. Seriously.
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
**All images from McDonald’s Facebook Page
Latest posts by Goody Feed Team (see all)
- 8 Facts About The Recorder S’poreans Used to Learn in School - September 5, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why NSmen Like ICTs & Yet Tell Everyone They Hate It - September 3, 2018
- A Layman Guide to NS Liability after ORD for the Confused Girlfriend or Wife - September 2, 2018