In case you’re unaware, Sushi Express is a Taiwanese conveyor belt restaurant that serves up plates of sashimi, tuna, mackerel, cream puffs, cheesecakes and many more at just $1.50++ per plate.
Honestly that’s already a pretty affordable rate, but you know Singaporeans: why be cheap, when it can be even cheaper?
Which is why this deal will definitely knock your socks off.
$1 per plate? Wait, just let me get my calculator out of my pants.
Let’s see… assuming we clear 20 plates…
At $1 per plate, that’s $20. Whereas at $1.50, it’ll have been $30. That’s a whopping S$10 difference.
And in Singapore, S$10 can save your ass. Literally. When you’re in need of toilet paper.
Omg, this shit’s even more golden than expected!
What are you waiting for?
Just check out this humongous menu Sushi Express has for you!
Everything at just S$1++ per plate? Life can’t get any better!
So tag your friends and rush down to Sushi Express @ Bedok NOW!
Address: 11 Bedok North St 1, 469662, Heartbeat @ Bedok #01-26
Duration: 15/11/2017 – 17/11/2-17 (3 full days)
Terms & Conditions apply.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t say BoJio: 1-for-1 Half Slab Sticky Bones at Morganfield’s For Singtel Users (9 Nov till 5 Dec)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Meiji Warehouse Sale on 17 & 18 Nov
- Life-sized Hello Kitty & Gudetama Would be in Changi Airport for Your Instagram
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Facebook (Sushi Express Singapore)
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- 10 Prata Stalls in S’pore Updated for 2018 That Are Worth the Calories - April 24, 2018
- 10 Dating Spots in S’pore Without Entry Fees in 2018 for Poor Couples - April 23, 2018
- 10 Uses For Baby Powder Other Than Putting It On a Crying Baby - April 22, 2018