A wise old man once said, “Aircon is mankind’s best invention. And ice cream? The second-best.”
Now, I don’t agree with him because ice cream is obviously at the top of the list. I mean, can aircon make you fat and cure post-break-up syndrome? No.
Ridiculous claims aside, if you feel that ice cream belongs to the top 5 entries in the list of awesomeness, then you’re going to want to hear this.
Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream For Cheap
Are you a Singtel user? Have you downloaded the My Singtel app? If you haven’t, now you have one more reason to download it now.
Cheap ice cream.
And I’m not talking about cheap normal ice cream.
I’m talking about the Gucci of the ice cream world: Ben & Jerry’s. It might not be Paddle Pop, but it’s good enough.
And now, Singtel users can get themselves a scoop of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream for just $2.
From now until 19 Sep 2018, make your way to participating Ben & Jerry’s outlets to enjoy $2 ice cream.
(Article continues below) Xing Xing is a 34-year-old Singaporean lady who decides to meet up with an online friend she found in Facebook. But it turns out that he’s not what he seems to be: Prepare boxes of tissue and watch the saddest Singapore Facebook love story here:
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Here’s what you got to do to redeem the prize:
- Download the My Singtel app
- Go to the Rewards Page > ‘Delights & Deals’
- Flash the promo poster at the poor counter girl
- Enjoy the spoils of war
Simple enough, right?
Now, before you think you have a lot of time to get your $2 ice cream, think again. The promo is only limited to the first 9,000 redemptions.
So better fast-hand-fast-leg, okay?
Other Terms & Conditions Apply:
- The customer has to redeem the promo in person
- Limited to one scoop of ice cream per transaction
- Any additional scoops will be charged at regular prices
- Flavours subjected to shop’s availability
- Screenshots and multiple devices in the same transaction will not be accepted (in other words, your friend has to queue for herself)
And Guess What? You Can Make It Cheaper
What if I tell you that $2 Ben & Jerry’s isn’t the lowest you can go.
If you pay via Singtel Dash by Visa PayWave, you get 5% cashback as well. I’ll do the math for you.
So technically, you can get your Ben & Jerry’s at $1.90 instead of $2.
Not a lot, I know, but every little bit counts.
That’s what a soon-to-be millionaire once told me.
Just take note that your phone has to be compatible to pay via Visa PayWave, or you won’t get that cashback.
Participating Ben & Jerry’s Outlets:
- 313 Somerset (11 am – 10 pm daily)
- VivoCity (11 am – 10 pm daily)
- Dempsey (Sun – Thur: 11 am – 10.30 pm / Fri & Sat: 11 am – 11 pm)
- Holland Piazza (Mon-Thur: 2 – 10.30 pm / Fri: 2 – 11 pm / Sat & Sun: 11.30 am – 11 pm)
So what are you waiting for?
Time to jio the gang together and go for affordable premium ice cream! But make sure that most of them are Singtel users lah.
Or you’ll be stuck queuing up again and again to get $2 ice cream for everybody.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- Official PlayStation 1 Coming Back with 20 Pre-loaded Games for the Nostalgic Feels - September 20, 2018
- E-Scooter Travelled So ‘Fastly’, It Overtook Motorbike & Beat Red Lights - September 20, 2018
- NEA Using High-Tech Thermal Camera with Face Detection to Catch Illegal Smokers - September 20, 2018