Regardless if you’re a fan of Sanrio Characters or LINE FRIENDS, we know that thought of getting their merchandises can get anyone really excited because they’re just so cute and we just want to collect every single one of them!
And, we also love how 7-Eleven is always coming up with such innovative creations and collaborations!
First the Sanrio marker pens and now this – it’s certainly going to drive the Sanrio and LINE friends to a frenzy!
From today till 10 July 2017, you can collect all 10 LINE FRIENDS x Sanrio ceramic mug designs! For every S$4 spent at 7-Eleven, you’ll be able to get 1 stamp. Simply collect 20 stamps to redeem one mug for free, or collect 6 stamps to purchase a mug for just S$6.90!
Don’t forget to get a stamp card from the store cashier while you are at it! However, you won’t be able to get to choose the mug that you want to get. Also, do remember to check with the cashier if they still have the stickers lest they run out of them!
Terms & Conditions apply:
- 1 stamp for every $4 spend.
- Maximum of 2 stamps for every $4 purchase.
- Stamps are issued from 17 May to 10 July 2017.
- Redemption of mugs is until 17 July 2017 or while stocks last.
- $4 spend excludes LINE FRIENDS X Sanrio Characters ceramic mugs redemptions, cigarettes, parking coupons, bill payments, top-up services, electronic gift cards, lottery sales and fuel purchase at 7-Eleven Shell stores.
- No combination of receipts or stamps is allowed.
- Only original stamps are accepted.
- Selection of mugs is strictly not allowed.
- Promotion is NOT valid at 7-Eleven Changi Airport Transit lounge stores.
- 7-Eleven reserves the right to all final decisions and may amend the terms and conditions without any prior notice.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: Facebook (7-Eleven Singapore)
- There’re Nasi Lemak & Hor Fun in 7-Eleven. Here’s Our Review
- What Would You Suggest a Tourist to Buy in S’pore 7-Eleven? Here’s our Take
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- 5 Favouritest CNY Goodies & How Long You’ve Got To Run After Eating Them Is Horrifying - February 15, 2018
- 11 Best Makan Places in Yishun Because #Yishun - July 10, 2017
- 8 Best Street Foods in the ‘Hidden’ JB KSL Pasar Malam You Must Not Miss - June 30, 2017