If you are heading to anywhere near town this weekend or are thinking of getting a free ride to and fro from work, here’s a free S$7 off discount code from GrabTaxi to reward you! Hey, we all need a break from taking public transportation once in a while, right?
GrabTaxi S$7 OFF Discount Code
From 20th to 24th March 2017, 10am – 10pm, GrabTaxi will be giving away a free S$7 discount code for their riders! Simply take a Standard Taxi ride between 10am and 10 pm with GrabPay (Debit/Credit Card), and get $7 off by entering promo code <1010>
How to redeem:
- Download the Grab app and register your account.
- On the booking screen, select your pick-up and set your drop-off point
- Choose GrabTaxi and choose your preferred payment method.
- Enter the promo code “1010” in the promo code field.
- Tap ‘Book’ and enjoy S$7 off your ride
Terms and conditions:
- Promo code is only applicable for bookings by GrabPay (credit/debit card).
- Valid for Standard Taxi rides between 10am and 10pm. Promo ends at 10pm on 24 March 2017, limited redemptions daily.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions. Standard taxi booking fee and surcharges apply.
- Promo code is not exchangeable for cash. GrabTaxi Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the promotion at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- 7 Facts About Grab Shuttle, the Disruptor to Bus Services
- This June Holidays, You Can Fly to 5 Great Cities at Unbelievable Prices Because #DBS
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- Kids Dashed Past Road & Strawberry’s Parent Just Let Them Run #LikeaBoss - April 24, 2017
- Criminal Minds Insulted S’pore; ST Couldn’t Take It So They Wrote Triple 9: Beyond Borders Script - April 24, 2017
- Don’t Say BoJio: S$1 Sushi At Sushi Express Heartland Mall Outlet (26 – 28 Apr 2017) - April 24, 2017