Payday was last week so if you’re just like me, you would have spent most of it over the weekend.
Now, my lunch and dinner consist of cup noodles.
Being the broke bitch that I am, I was looking for coupons online and I hit jackpot!
Have you seen our coupons? Use them to get affordable tasty deals before they’re gone! #BurgerKingSG
Posted by Burger King Singapore on Sunday, 5 November 2017
Burger King recently rolled out their e-coupons! Anyone who is a fast-food junkie would know that their burgers are a cut above the rest.
Burger King is very giving when it comes to their coupons; you can get a packet of hashbrown for just a dollar!
How about two burgers for just $6?
A quick breakfast?
Feast like a king even when you’re broke!
Simple flash the e-coupon to enjoy all these deal! The coupons are valid until 17 Dec.
For the full set, click here.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Valid till 17 Dec 2017.
- Offer is valid after breakfast hours. (for non-breakfast coupons)
- Flash this coupon prior to ordering for redemption.
- Change of drinks may be chargeable.
- No change of sides allowed.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, catering and BK Delivery.
- Not valid at stores serving limited menus during special event. While stocks last.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: $3 off Coffee Bean When You Use Your Mastercard (Till 31 Dec)
- Don’t Say Bojio: KFC 5-pc Chicken at $10 (Till 12 Nov)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Manhattan FISH MARKET Latest Coupons Up to 50% Off (Till 30 Nov)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Burger King Facebook
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- The Science on Why It’s Easier to Sleep in the MRT / Bus Than on a Bed - September 23, 2018
- Study Shows That Having Over 150 FB Friends Affects Real-Life Friendships - August 30, 2018
- Charging a Phone to 100% is Apparently Harmful & Shortens a Battery’s Lifespan - August 9, 2018