In Goody Feed, we have one colleague who lives in Bukit Panjang and one who lives in Choa Chu Kang.
I’m neither of them and have no idea why I’m writing this.
OK, but when I was younger, I used to live in the area and visited the two malls very often.
Contrary to most Singaporeans, I would like to think that these two beloved malls of my childhood are still as fun (or maybe even fun-er).
For those of you that lives in “Malaysia” (the North), the central area and “Tampines” (the East), no, these two malls are not in some ulu kampong.
Bukit Panjang Plaza is located near the newly-built Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub.
Talk about convenience!
How long has it been since your last LRT ride? Not sure who’s the ‘outdated’ one hmm…
Lot One Shoppers’ Mall is also conveniently located just beside Choa Chu Kang MRT.
Still not convinced to make a trip down?
Well, here’s some incentive for you:
If you have a SAFRA membership, you can receive a $10 CapitaVoucher and also a pack of ang pows when you spend a minimum of $80 at the two malls.
This offer is only valid from 9 to 28 Feb (yes it already started).
You can only use a maximum of three combined same-day, same-mall receipts to redeem.
Don’t say I never warn you ah!
Terms & Conditions
- Please present original Identification card and valid SAFRA card in person upon redemption of the gift.
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants. SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.
- Shoppers must be both a member of SAFRA and CapitaStar to be eligible for the promotion.
- Redemptions must be made on the same day of receipt.
- Limited to the first 500 redemptions per mall.
- Limited to two redemptions per member per period, per mall based on a first-come, first served basis.
Click here for more information.
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Free KFC Egg Tarts When You Buy Honey Sesame Chicken 5 Pc Meal (Until 14 Feb)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Qatar Airways Val’s Day Deals from $840 for 2 (Book Before 14 Feb)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Pink Curry from Monster Curry in All Outlets (Till 2 Mar)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured Image: CapitaLand
Latest posts by Jia Hui (see all)
- It’s Heartening to See S’poreans Understanding Price Hikes of Food During CNY Period - February 19, 2018
- Sengkang HDB Rubbish Chute Jammed to the Third Floor Throughout CNY Period - February 19, 2018
- Man Threw Household Items & Paint Cans From Boon Keng HDB, Damaged Three Cars Horrendously - February 19, 2018