We all know and grow up with Swensen’s Earthquake, don’t we?
After all, it’s the to-go for a friend’s celebration.
Lest you’re really not familiar with this gigantic monster, here’s how it looks like.
The story goes that it’s called an Earthquake after the 1906 Great San Francisco Earthquake. The eight scoops of ice-cream supposedly send tremors of delight to diners (and also many calories…coz #killjoy).
Now, enough of the introduction, because Swensen’s ice-cream actually needs no introduction.
If you’re a NSMen and have served in SAF, then you should be getting a one-year SAFRA membership as part of the NS50 promotion.
And Swensen’s decided to sweeten the deal (pun completely intended) with its own NS50 promotion.
As long as you’ve a SAFRA card and spend more than $30 in a single bill, you’ll get a free Swensen’s Earthquake voucher.
It’s not indicated whether it could be used during that dinner or on the next visit, but hey: if it’s a next visit, why not just settle your bill and start a new one…with the Earthquake voucher?
The best part is that while it’s not valid on eve of and on public holidays, it’s valid on weekends as well. And there’s also no indication of when the promotion will end.
Here are the terms and condition:
- A minimum of $30 worth of NS50 SAFRA & SAFRA Rewards Vouchers spend (in a single receipt).
- Original vouchers and SAFRA card to be presented upon payment.
- Subject to terms and conditions indicated on the Earthquake voucher.
- Not valid on eve of/on Public Holidays and on special occasions including Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Youth Day, Teacher’s Day and Children’s Day.
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions, vouchers and Swensen’s membership point accumulation in the same bill.
- No splitting of bill/table.
- Swensen’s reserves the right to amend the offer without prior notice.
Faster, now that you’re “contacted”, go “chiong ah!”
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- Hawkerman by Ben Yeo: A Must-have or a Fad? Here’s What We Think - December 11, 2017
- Remember Joey Swee? Our Childhood ‘Girlfriend’ is Coming Back to TV - November 24, 2017
- Sembawang White Beehoon Coming to the West. Here’s Why You Should Try It - November 23, 2017