The battle of the bubble teas has begun.
Yesterday LiHO rolled out their promotion—Milk Tea with Pearl for only $2.20 until the end of December.
Gong Cha, which had a very warm welcome last Friday, posted a very tempting promotion on Facebook two hours ago.
You know us, always on the hunt for the best deals so that our readers can reap the benefits.
As you all know, when Gong Cha returned, they revamped their menu, including two new ranges of drink—smoothies and tea lattes.
Now, you can try their new Lychee Oolong with Aloe Vera for the price of one!
Get adventurous with GongCha! Be the first to try our latest flavour – Lychee Oolong with Aloe Vera. Double the straws, double the smiles. Get your 1-1 LOAV (Medium size) from 3-5pm today only. #GongChaSG
Posted by Gong Cha Singapore on Monday, 4 December 2017
The promotion is only for two hours, 3 P.M. to 5 P.M., so if I were you, I would make way to Singpost now, though I won’t be held responsible if your boss finds out.
See you there! We will be there in the name of content creation.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1 for 1 Deals in Sentosa (Till 31 Dec)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1 for 1 Buffet in Tiffany Café & Restaurant (Till 1 Jan 2018)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Bossini Warehouse Sale from $3 (Till 10 Dec)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Gong Cha Facebook
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: $1 Gong Cha in Yishun (Till 12 Dec) - December 11, 2017
- 10 Best Places to Get Your Christmas Gifts for Under $10in S’pore - December 11, 2017
- Remember This Image? It’s Apparently a Hoax. - December 8, 2017