For many years, Jack’s Place has been brand that holds fond memories for many of us – especially the kids who were born in the 90s as it was always one of the few places we would go for dinner with our families. And now, if your workplace or school is near a Jack’s Place outlet, you’re in luck!
For the month of January, Jack’s Place is offering their NZ Sirloin Steak Set Lunch for only S$9.90! Usual prices can go up to S$15.90 and each set lunch consists of wholemeal garlic bread, soup of the day, day’s dessert & coffee/tea – quite a steal, huh! However, Valid on weekdays, excluding eve of/and on PH!
And if you haven’t tried their steak before, you can expect an excellent choice of steak perfectly grilled to your choice of doneness. We heard that their service is top-notch too!
And if you are still looking for the nearest Jack’s Place outlet, you can find it here.
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- 10 Best Lunch Promotions in S’pore so Good You’ll Take Half Day for Them
- Swee Choon Dim Sum Restaurant Finally Opens for Lunch Instead Of Just For Supper-Goers
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- 8 Things That Happened in Yishun That Showed Yishun Could Have Been Cursed - January 17, 2017
- 5 Favouritest CNY Goodies & How Long You’ve Got To Run After Eating Them Is Horrifying - January 17, 2017
- Don’t Say BoJio: 1 for 1 Japanese Black Wagyu Shabu-Shabu Buffet at Tsukeru - January 16, 2017