Long John Silver’s never disappoints. To me, at least.
While their stores are not as common as McDonald’s and KFC, it’s still one of the first fast food chains to come to my mind when I have fast food cravings.
Although, I have no idea why they’re still selling the chicken up till this day. (Catering to the wider demographic, maybe?)
Anyway, for all you seafood lovers out there, it’s time for some good news!
If you can’t read the fine prints, here are the details.
The offer is valid from 30 Nov 2017 to 22 Jan 2018, available from 11 am. Meal(s) are served with Coke/Coke zero/Sprite(R). All featured item(s) are served as indicated and are non-exchangeable. Not valid with other discounts, promotions, catering and delivery. Not valid at Singapore Polytechnic and Nanyang Technological University.
Just in case you’re thinking of running down to a Long John Silver’s store for the coupon, here’s a little bit of good news.
“To redeem, flash the coupon of your choice on your electronic device at Long John Silver’s counter, except Singapore Polytechnic and Nanyang Technological University.”
Wow, things are so convenient these days with smart phones, eh? Back then, I had to run down to a fast food joint just for the coupons (in an attempt to convince my parents to bring me there for a meal).
Well, anyway, do head on down to a nearby LJS to enjoy the offer!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- The Verdict for the Young Mercs Driver Who Went Against Traffic is Out
- There Could Soon Be Driverless Vehicles On The Roads… And That Worries Me
- Next Week, You Can Rent an Electric Car for About $20 an Hour
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Yiin Jiunn (see all)
- 6 Things Every Millennial Freelancer Going Into The Media Industry Must Know - December 9, 2017
- McDonald’s Cheesy Loaded Fries Review: The Amount of Cheese & Bacon is Crazily…Limited - December 8, 2017
- Random Man Trespassed into Resort And S’pore PR Defended Herself with…A Selfie Stick - December 7, 2017