I know, it’s Monday and you are still trying to muster every ounce of motivation to get you going for the day.
Another week, another battle.
While Friday is still a while away, I have something that will make your Monday less depressing.
Maybe you can have a nice dinner out later.
Nah, you won’t be breaking the bank because The Manhattan Fish Market rolled out a slew of e-coupons.
You can enjoy a meal for 2 for as low as $14.95!
You can never go wrong with good old Fish & Chips!
Seafood platter replete with cheesy prawns, fried fish, calamri and chips alongside their banana fritters with ice-cream which reminds me of Goreng Pisang.
They even got you covered if you’re coming in a group. Feast for 4 at only $79.95, you will be only be paying about $20 per person.
No friends? It is time to “bond” with your colleagues then!
They even have special promotions on their ala carte items.
With any main course, you can have endless refills of drinks such as Coke and Sprite…
Or you can get yourself a Mud Pie.
These coupons are vaild till 30th November and at all restaurants except its Changi Airport T1 outlet.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Valid for dine-in till 30th Nov ’17 (except PH) at all restaurants except Changi Airport T1.
- Present coupon when ordering. Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
- No changing of dishes allowed.
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% GST.
- All rights reserved.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: MapleStory Hiring to Complete Your Childhood Memories
- Don’ Say Bojio: Free Hello Kitty Toy With Every Happy Meal At McDonald’s (Till Nov 8)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Free French Fries at L’Entrecôte On 11 Nov
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: The Manhattan Fish Market Facebook
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- The Science on Why It’s Easier to Sleep in the MRT / Bus Than on a Bed - September 23, 2018
- Study Shows That Having Over 150 FB Friends Affects Real-Life Friendships - August 30, 2018
- Charging a Phone to 100% is Apparently Harmful & Shortens a Battery’s Lifespan - August 9, 2018