When you think of Meiji what comes to your mind?
Their creamy milk? I swear Meiji’s milk is extra creamy and delicious.
I am sure your childhood is replete with the aforementioned snacks…
Those were the times.
Now you can relieve those sweet childhood memories as the Meiji Warehouse Sale is back, from 17 Nov to 18 Nov.
The sale is located at 36 Quality Road and it will be from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For those who are wondering where the heck is Quality Road—it is located in Jurong.
How to get there:
Take the train to Boon Lay Station.
Take the bus 79/246 from there and alight at the fourth stop.
I already know what I am getting. See you there!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t say BoJio: 1-for-1 Half Slab Sticky Bones at Morganfield’s For Singtel Users (9 Nov – 5 Dec)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1 for 1 Häagen-Dazs in all 7-Eleven Outlets (Till 30 Nov)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Burger King Coupons Help You Save Up To 50% (Till 17 Dec)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Meiji Sekia Singapore Facebook
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- Studying in Starbucks Becomes a Hot Button Issue Again With This Latest Image - November 21, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: Peach Garden Dim Sum Buffet at $15.80 NETT (Till 31 Dec) - November 21, 2017
- New Study Shows That Half of All S’poreans Sleep Less Than 7 Hours A Night - November 21, 2017