Did you rub your eyes and thought you were seeing things? Because you’re not alone.
That’s right; you can now enjoy both delicacies at the same time, in the same dish!
For if there’s a Nasi Lemak burger, why not a Bak Kut Teh Xiao Long Bao, right?
Anyways, Yum Cha Restaurant has pushed out these dainty specialities as part of their National Day Celebrations, and it looks absolutely mouth-watering!
Pork ribs, dang gui, pepper, garlic and a variety of other herbs constitute the simmered broth, while the minced pork filling stays the same.
For a basket of three, it will cost S$5.20.
The xiao long baos will be available at all outlets from 29 July till 31 August 2017.
There are two outlets in Singapore:
Yum Cha at ChinaTown
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 10.30pm, Sat, Sun & Public Holidays, 9am to 10.30pm
Address: 20 Trengganu Street (Off Temple Street) #02-01, Singapore 058479
Yum Cha at Changi
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 7am to 3pm, 6pm to 9pm, Sat, Sun and Public Holidays: 7am to 3pm, 6pm to 9pm
6 Changi Business Park Ave 1, #01-33 UE Bizhub EAST (next to NTUC), Singapore 486017
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- This S’porean Went From Factory Worker To Making $40K/Day As A Photographer - August 22, 2017
- Now, S’poreans Don’t Have To Queue Up To Chop Passport At Thailand’s Suvarnabhumi Airport - August 22, 2017
- BuzzFeed Just Listed 34 Best Foods In The World, & No. 9 Belongs To S’pore. Sort of. - August 22, 2017