Chinese New Year is around the corner. If you don’t know which Chinese New Year goodies to buy at the supermarkets, why not bake your own?
Phoon Huat will be offering a 15% discount on all items at all outlets including PH Delicatessen from 3rd January 2017 to 9 January 2017. The items on sale include pineapple paste, almonds, chocolate, containers and more. So why not bake some goodies with your friends and family rather than getting them off the shelf? It’s must tastier and healthier this way too!
What can be better than homemade goodies which are delicious and affordable? Hurry down to Phoon Huat to get your baking ingredients now!
For more information on where you can get these items, you can also visit:
Featured image: minahrocker.blogspot.com
This article was first published on www.goodyfeed.com
- 10 taboos you should never do during Chinese New Year, or you’ll be suay the whole year
- 8 differences between Chinese New Year in Singapore now and then
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Elaine Ng (see all)
- 10 Best Dim Sum Buffets in S’pore For You to Makan Until You 饱 - January 24, 2017
- 8 Most Unusual Flavours of Bak Kwa to Freak Out Your Relatives - January 24, 2017
- 10 Best Chicken Wings in S’pore for a ‘Huat’ Start to the Rooster Year - January 23, 2017