Most of the 90s kid will be familiar with Sakae Sushi’s Sushi Buffet – a sushi haven we used to visit every day after school because not only is it affordable, it is reasonably tasty as well. The buffet was brought out of the menu for a while and it is now back by popular demand!
Every weekday, from 3-6pm, you can choose anything from the conveyor belt for 90-minutes at just S$28++! If your lunch break is only limited to 60mins, now’s the best time to request an additional 30 mins extra from your boss. Heck, you can even ask them along!
After the sumptuous meal, you can also end it off with desserts at 50% off!
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is valid for dine-in at Sakae Group of Restaurants except kiosks in Singapore only, excluding eve of and on Public Holidays.
- Food wastage will be charged accordingly based on ala cate food pricing. No reservations allowed.
- This promotion is not valid with any other card rebates, discounts, or promotions unless otherwise stated. Food items are subject to availability.
- Limited time period only, while stocks last.
- Management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 7 Best Makan Places in Northpoint & GV Yishun Because #YishunFTW
- Sadako Vs Kayako is so disappointing, I’ll rather watch Sushi Vs Kimchi