Most of the 90s kid will be familiar with Sakae Sushi’s Sushi Buffet – a sushi haven we used to visit every day after school because not only is it affordable, it is reasonably tasty as well. The buffet was brought out of the menu for a while and it is now back by popular demand!
Every weekday, from 3-6pm, you can choose anything from the conveyor belt for 90-minutes at just S$28++! If your lunch break is only limited to 60mins, now’s the best time to request an additional 30 mins extra from your boss. Heck, you can even ask them along!
After the sumptuous meal, you can also end it off with desserts at 50% off!
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is valid for dine-in at Sakae Group of Restaurants except kiosks in Singapore only, excluding eve of and on Public Holidays.
- Food wastage will be charged accordingly based on ala cate food pricing. No reservations allowed.
- This promotion is not valid with any other card rebates, discounts, or promotions unless otherwise stated. Food items are subject to availability.
- Limited time period only, while stocks last.
- Management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 7 Best Makan Places in Northpoint & GV Yishun Because #YishunFTW
- Sadako Vs Kayako is so disappointing, I’ll rather watch Sushi Vs Kimchi
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- Don’t Say BoJio: 1 for 1 Morganfield’s Pork Ribs at VivoCity outlet (3 Apr – 28 May 2017) - March 30, 2017
- Don’t Say BoJio: S$1 Starbucks Latte Or Cappuccino With DBS/POSB Apple Pay Payments - March 30, 2017
- Don’t Say BoJio: S$1 Sushi At Sushi Express Westgate Outlet ( 29th- 31st March 2017) - March 29, 2017