Singapore Airlines is turning 70 year old (yeah, so much older than most of you), and they want to celebrate their anniversary with you!
With that, they have just released their 70th Anniversary Celebratory Fares to 12 Destinations.
Singapore Airlines 70th Anniversary Celebratory Fares to 12 Destinations
Fancy a short trip soon? Here’s what you need to do:
Step 1: Download the SingaporeAir app to enjoy these celebratory fares to 12 destinations. Exclusively an in-app deal, the sale period starts from now till 8 May.
- For Munich only
15 August to 30 September 2017
- For Christchurch only
1 August to 30 September 2017
- All other destinations
1 July to 30 September 2017
Step 2: Launch the app and tap on “Search Flights”.
Step 3: Select the departing city, destination, cabin class, travel dates and number of travellers. (Do refer to the fare table above to check against the fare conditions for applicable travel period)
If the promotional fare is not showing even when all the fare conditions are met, use the “See 3-day fares” function to view the fare calendar as shown on the right.
Step 4: Proceed to select the applicable flights and fare family with the corresponding fare.
Step 5: Review the booking summary before moving on to the payment page to secure the booking.
And… you’re good to go!
Terms & Conditions:
- Advertised fares are only available on SingaporeAir App.
- Fares listed are valid for travel on Singapore Airlines and Silkair only, and must be issued in Singapore.
- Advertised fares will include associated taxes and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
- Advertised fares are subject to seat availability.
- Fares are only applicable for round trip. Multi-city itineary is not applicable for advertised fares.
- Flight or date change will not be permitted after the tickets are issued.
- Tickets purchased are non-transferable once issued, and name change is strictly not allowed.
- Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Child/ infant occupying a seat will be charged at 100% of the promotional fare.
- Infant not occupying a seat will be charged at 10% of the Economy Flexi Saver (HESG) fare.
- Fare is not valid for Unaccompanied Minors/Young Passengers between the ages of 5 years and under 18 years.
You’re welcome 😉
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
- Don’t Say Bojio: Jetstar PostEaster Sale Feat. All-In Fares From $35 (17-21 Apr)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Scoot & Tigerair 4-day Flash Sale Starting From S$99 To Australia
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: Sorbis / Shutterstock.com
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!