I am sorry for the numerous amounts of Christmas articles we have been churning out. What can we say, we take Christmas very seriously?
While it is all about getting presents and digging into turkeys and log cakes, it is also about giving presents, especially to those who are less fortunate.
While we might complain about how we are constantly broke or how everything is far too expensive, just take a step back and think about those who don’t even have a roof over their head.
For those who have no clue on how to go about donating—fret not.
You can do your part by getting a cup of joe at Starbucks.
As part of their Christmas Open House, Starbucks is having 50% off all Christmas drinks on 7 Dec from 5 P.M. to 7 P.M.
Here comes the donating part—100% of what you pay will go directly to The Salvation Army!
Do take note that this is limited to one redemption per person and while stocks last.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- McDonald’s Samurai Burger: Good, Good-er or Good-est?
- Don’ Say Bojio: Free Hello Kitty Toy With Every Happy Meal At McDonald’s (Till Nov 8)
- McDonald’s New Matcha McFlurry Review: Can or Cannot?
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: starbucks.com.sg
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- A Study Shows That First-born Kid is ‘Smarter’ than His / Her Siblings. Oh, The Burn - December 12, 2017
- There’s a Laksa-flavoured Roasted Chicken That’s Perfect for Christmas - December 12, 2017
- This Restaurant in the US Sells Authentic S’pore Dishes & It’s Going Viral - December 12, 2017