It’s already July and it’s time to start planning for the December holidays. And it’s important because the holiday might just be what you need to pull through the rest of the work year.
So we, being your BFF (can we? Be your BFF, we mean?) decided to start digging around the net for cheap travel deals.
And honestly, all-in fares? The only thing that can trump this is all-in RETURN fares.
Check out what Tigerair is offering for their LAST 24-hour flash sale because they’re merging with Scoot.
Tigerair’s Final 24-Hour Flash Sale Feat. All-In Fares From $34 To Over 40 Destinations
From 13-14 July 2017 (8 am to 7:59 am), Tigerair is offering you all-in fares starting from $34 to over 40 different destinations!
What do you think about travelling to the sunny island of Phuket for $45? Not the type to lepat? Never mind, how about Bangkok for $49 then?
Too near? Okay, Taipei for $99. And guess what? There’s more!
Fares indicated are one-way and includes the price of air ticket and associated taxes.
What are you waiting for? Time to plan your itinerary liao!
Check out the full list of destinations below:
Found any destination to your liking? Click here to book your tickets today!
On a separate note, Tigerair will cease to exist as they will be merging with Scoot.
One minute of silence, please. #YouWillBeMissed
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Like this deal? Then you’ll like these as well!
- Don’t Say Bojio: Ya Kun Now Selling D24 Durian Kaya Toast At Selected Outlets! (Until 9 Aug)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Seoul Garden’s Eat-All-You-Can 1-Hour Lunch Buffet For $18 NETT (Until 31 Jul)
**All images from tigerair.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Sasa Beauty Fair At Causeway Point Gives You Up To 70% Beauty Products (25 Sep-1 Oct) - September 26, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About Thumbprint Scanning For Car Travellers At Tuas & Woodlands Checkpoints - September 26, 2017
- We Tried Texas Chicken’s ‘KFC’. Here’s Our Verdict - September 25, 2017