As if an attempt to make me lose some weight for the new year, my editor told me to write this article.
(Nice try, but that’s all it’ll ever amount to)
Anyway, even if I want to start losing some weight, I think I’ll start with controlling my diet.
…right, uh. Anyway, I have good news for all you sports enthusiast out there!
World of Sports is having their CNY sales at the moment! This includes all World of Sports, Mizuno, Columbia and Salomon stores!
(I may sound excited but I have no idea what I’m talking about)
Enjoy up to 50% off at all their stores! On top of that, World of Sports members can also enjoy up to an additional 10% off!
Here’s a link to their website if you would like to find out more!
Personally(even though I’m not planning to), I thought that this is the perfect chance for you to fulfil your new year resolution of losing weight!
So, grab your wallet and run over to your closest World of Sports store to enjoy the promotion!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: $1/Plate in Nihon Mura (Till 28 Feb)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Lunch/Dinner Buffet At Sun’s Cafe (Hotel Grand Pacific S’pore)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Canned Abalone, Longan & Other CNY Goodies Warehouse Sale (18 Jan – 12 Feb)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Image: World of Sports Facebook
Latest posts by Yiin Jiunn (see all)
- Gas Stove vs Induction Cooker: Which One is Better? - January 18, 2018
- Here’s What Sang Nila Utama Looks Like Now In Social Studies Textbooks - January 18, 2018
- Sick Person Stabbed Friendly Cat’s Mouth in Jurong - January 18, 2018