As a fanboy, I get this slight tingle in my heart every time a female actress gets hitched.
And I’m sure it applies to the fangirls too. Although the tingle’s magnitude might vary a bit.
Anyways, I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but…
Heartthrob Shawn Yue got married.
Another one off the market, huh?
It was a low-key wedding
On Tuesday (5 December), Hong Kong actor Shawn Yue Man-lok wedded Taiwanese supermodel Sarah Wang in a low-key wedding in Melbourne, Australia.
In a rather surprise announcement on Instagram, the 36-year-old star uploaded a black and white picture of his wedding, stating that he “met the right person at the right time”.
“Thanking Heaven for arranging the perfect timing for us to meet,” the celebrity wrote in Chinese.
“Thank you for filling my world with positive energy, happiness and laughter. My world has become a simpler, happier place because of you. In these 12 months, you have completely changed my life. Thank you for your faith and trust, and thank you for letting me take care of you for the rest of our lives,” he added.
“I promise to bring you happiness, I promise to take care of you. I love you.”
The couple was apparently in a relationship since late last year.
The popular actor appeared in Infernal Affairs II and III, alongside Andy Lau and Tony Leung.
He also starred in Love in a Puff with Miriam Yeung.
We hope you have a blissful marriage, Shawn! Bring on the kids as soon as you can too! 😉
As for the fangirls…
Chill, alright? They got to get married someday. They are human too.
No doubt about that.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Song-Song Couple Had Many Offers to Sponsor Their Wedding But They Rejected All
- Wedding Between McDonald’s & uberEATS: What’s the Logic Behind This Marriage?
- Wedding Convoy With Supercars Woke Up Residents in Jurong on a Sunday Morning.
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Image: lok666 Instagram
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- The Weatherman Just Said That It’s Going to be Rainy & Hot During CNY 2018 - February 15, 2018
- Woman So Scared To Lose Her Handbag She Climbed Into X-Ray Machine At Security Checkpoint - February 15, 2018
- 10 Facts About Zero1: The New Telco That Promises Unlimited Data for $19.90/Month - February 14, 2018