No matter your location, as long as Starbucks is the answer to your caffeine addiction, you are in luck.
According to Statista, the number of Starbucks stores skyrocketed from a rather humble 7,225 in year 2003 to 25,085 worldwide. This means that your caffeine fix can easily be located round the corner worldwide, and if you are even more in luck, get it at a cheaper price.
Singapore is known to be one of the most expensive cities in the world. Hence, when it comes to an international brand like Starbucks, we certainly do not disappoint.
Starbucks may have been slightly cheaper in Singapore than its home country, the U.S, but we are not exactly the cheapest in our region.
We Are Number 11
According to Thrillist which compares the cost of a Starbucks Latte, Singapore came in 11 at USD4.91.
However, when we tag the price to the locations as seen below, Singapore remains pricey as compared to the rest of the countries in Asia, except Hong Kong.
That being said, unless you are having your Starbucks coffee in Brazil, tracking the damage your caffeine addiction is doing to your wallet makes a lot more sense in Singapore.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
- NS Defaulter Appealed His 10-Month Jail But It Increased to 13 Months Instead
- Grab’s New System Lets Drivers Earn Up To $11,888 Guaranteed Gross Income Monthly!
- Clementi Rd Exit in PIE Changing from Right to Left, And It Cost a Whopping $32.7 Million
Almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook): Click Here to Download the App!
Latest posts by Seedly (Content Partner) (see all)
- Ultimate Guide to Buying Branded Clothes at a Lower Price for This Year’s CNY - January 22, 2018
- 7 Simple Steps You Can Take To Lower Your Bills In 2018 - January 17, 2018
- 5 Money-Saving Hacks On Your Beauty and Skincare Spending - January 13, 2018