What have you tried? The all-time favorite apple pie in Singapore?
Corn pie in Thailand?
Or taro pie in China?
Here’s the latest addition to the family of McDonald’s Pie Flavors: Chocolate Pie!
But peeps, it is only available in Korea at the moment. Do I hear a cry somewhere?
For those in Korea right now, please dabao 100 for me. Pay you later. Thanks.
It is currently priced at 1,500 Korean Won, which is about $1.80 in local currency. Okay, just shush and take my money.
If you are not tempted to bite into this, watch this video of the pie being snapped into two, seeing that all so rich, gluey and sinful chocolate oozing out. You can thank me later.
Posted by 大吃一族 Big Eater on Sunday, 13 August 2017
The album, comprising four photos and a video, has garnered well over 5.6K Shares in merely two days.
Be right back, I’m going to Airfrov to have someone bring this cutie pie back to Singapore! 😉
Or…maybe we need another Mr Farhan to pressure McDonald’s. #justsaying
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Celeste Lee (see all)
- 10 Facts About The Facebook Data Leak Scandal That Started #DeleteFacebook Movement - March 23, 2018
- 9 Facts About Taiwan Before Making Your Way There - March 22, 2018
- 10 Facts About Travel Insurance Since STB Told S’poreans to Buy with 双天至尊 - March 21, 2018