Instagrammers and fanatics of all things cute, this one’s for you.
On next Friday (17 Nov), Hello Kitty and several other Sanrio characters will be making a guest appearance at Changi Airport’s Terminal 3!
So who’s on the guest list? Well firstly, there’s our all-time favourite, Hello Kitty!
It seems that the lazy Gudetama wants in too!
And who can miss out the loveable Little Twin Stars?
The charming Melody will be gracing the event as well!
And there are many more adorable mascot characters just waiting for you!
Visitors can snap pictures with the life-sized Sanrio characters, alongside a gazebo and a treehouse, in Changi’s Mystical Garden. They can also purchase plushies of the cartoon characters if they are itching to take something cute home.
Oh but wait, that’s not all.
A Sanrio-themed aircraft by Taiwanese airline EVA will actually land at Changi Airport during the event!
The event is hosted in line with the grand opening of T3’s Mystical Garden.
Apart from the Sanrio life-sized characters, there will also be an indoor drone show featuring more than 40 drones, activities and a snow show.
All the more reason you should go, eh?
Date: 17 November 2017 (Friday)
Time: 7:00 pm
Now that you know the details, it’s time to prep your smartphone, DSLR camera and photo-taking buddy for the event
Because it sure will be an awesome, Instagrammable night!
Catch ya there!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say BoJio: 7-Eleven Releases Limited Edition LINE FRIENDS X Sanrio Characters Ceramic Mugs!
- 10 Themed Cafes in S’pore so Unique, You’ll Pay $100 for a Cup of Coffee
- Everything You Need to Know About S’pore Gudetama Café in 60 Sec
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Changi Airport
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Train to Busan’s Sequel Confirmed But It Won’t be in Busan - August 17, 2018
- Grab Driver Drove for 1 Full Day & Earned $912; That’s About $28K a Month - August 17, 2018
- 8 Facts About The ‘Step’ Fish Tank That’s Located Outside an HDB Flat - August 16, 2018