Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to another episode of “Stupid people doing stupid things”. Like most of our episodes, we’ll be talking about someone the society will be better off without.
A 32-year-old man by the name of Mohamed Hafidz Kamaldin was seen throwing a cigarette butt into a drain along Desker Road by Lance Corporal Lee Sin Nie.
However, when Lee and her partner approached the man, he said that he had thrown the cigarette butt into a trash bin.
(Eh please lah, you deny simi? She already saw you throw it into a drain liao lor)
The officers then asked for his particulars, but Mohamed Hafidz Kamaldin attempted to walk away. Miss Lee called the police soon after.
When they eventually got to the Rochor Neighbourhood Police Centre, the man became upset when Miss Lee took down his particulars from his driving license.
According to Deputy Public Prosecutor Dora Tay, the police officers attempted to calm the man down and the men accepted the summons ticket. However, he then crumpled the ticket and lo and behold—
threw it in Miss Lee’s face.
(You bloody idiot)
Yeap, without a doubt, people like this belong behind bars. Sheesh, learn some anger management, would ya?
The man pleaded guilty to using criminal force on Miss Lee, an action which landed him two weeks of jail term.
Only two weeks in jail? That’s a little light, don’t you think? Imagine if he had used a piece of rock. Would that have landed him a longer jail term?
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Now, I don’t know much about the law, but shouldn’t a person be punished for his intent instead? No matter it’s a crumpled ticket or a piece of rock, I strongly believe that the jail term should be the same.
Anyway, because this Hafidz fella had a second charge of disorderly behaviour(can’t say I’m surprised), he could have been jailed for up to 4 years and/or fined for his actions.
Well, 4 years seems to be a much more reasonable period of time, don’t you think? Anyway, please be considerate and don’t shoot your cigarette butts all over the place lah!
You don’t know who’s watching…
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Man Who Threw Dog & Killed It Jailed for 3 Months As CCTV Captured His Act
- 35 YO Stalked Lady So Crazily for a Year That He Got Jailed for 6 Months
- Man Jailed For Years Finally Proven Innocent ‘Cuz He Managed To Recover Deleted FB Messages
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: shutterstock (By boyphare)
- NS Defaulter Appealed His 10-Month Jail But It Increased to 13 Months Instead
- Grab’s New System Lets Drivers Earn Up To $11,888 Guaranteed Gross Income Monthly!
- Clementi Rd Exit in PIE Changing from Right to Left, And It Cost a Whopping $32.7 Million
Almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook): Click Here to Download the App!
Latest posts by Yiin Jiunn (see all)
- Gas Stove vs Induction Cooker: Which One is Better? Here’re The Facts - May 12, 2018
- 10 Misconceptions About Bukit Panjang As Told by a Bukit Panjang-er - April 27, 2018
- The Reason Why New HDBs Now Have Names, Just Like Condos - April 24, 2018