If you are not a fan of beauty pageants, then you must not have heard of the crowning of Miss World 2017 last weekend.
There is a new successor to the coveted title and she hails all the way from Incredible India.
20-year old, Manushi Chhillar was all smiles and tears (of joy) when she was announced as the winner of Miss World 2017.
I mean who wouldn’t be.
She isn’t all beauty either.
She is a woman of many talents.
She is a trained Indian classical dancer and she loves to paint during her free time…and yeah, she is also a medical student (no biggie).
I am not too sure if she will have time to finish her med school as she will have many duties to fill as the 2017 winner.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she follows in the footsteps of other Indian Miss World Winners like Priyanka Chopra and Aishwarya Rai (often called the most beautiful woman in the world) who are successful actors in Bollywood and Hollywood.
She also hopes to open a chair of non-profit hospitals in rural areas. I am pretty sure that will be possible, with her newly acquired influence.
For those who want to keep up with her life post-Miss World, you can follow her on Instagram ‘coz you know it’s #ThirstyThursdays!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- #ThirstyThursdays: This Hot Animal Doctor Will Make You Want To Volunteer At SPCA
- This Hot Chic Is A Real-life Wonder Woman Who Can Ace IPPT #LikeaBoss
- #ThirstyThursdays: Here’s A Doctor Who Saves Lives & Breaks Hearts
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: instagram.com/manushi_chhillar/
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- A Study Shows That First-born Kid is ‘Smarter’ than His / Her Siblings. Oh, The Burn - December 12, 2017
- There’s a Laksa-flavoured Roasted Chicken That’s Perfect for Christmas - December 12, 2017
- This Restaurant in the US Sells Authentic S’pore Dishes & It’s Going Viral - December 12, 2017