Move over, Starbucks.
Because Sunbucks and Moonbuck are in town.
And guess what? They serve way better fare than you.
Located in China, Sunbucks Coffee is an original cafe serving… coffee.
Oh my; the resemblance is uncanny. And to verify their authenticity? They’ve got exclusive merchandise.
But that’s not all.
China’s also got…
And the one you will totally bring your annoying colleagues to…
Okay, moving on. Introducing…
The logo, for one, doesn’t look it was ‘ctrl c + v’ from Starbucks’ Facebook page.
They’ve even got their own Facebook Page (because it’s not in China, yo).
Located in Petaling Jaya, it’s got a 5.0 star rating.
Not too shabby.
And seeing how it’s got quite a few likes…
I think it’s pretty legit?
There were also deals!
All in all
I would say that Moonbuck is pretty legitimate, despite its name.
Their China counterparts, however, could use a bit more creative branding.
Seriously… Star Fu*ks?
Moral of the story: Don’t try to copy your more popular friends.
Just be yourself (because otherwise you will look like a total joke).
And oh, I think I take my words back. Starbucks is still the best-est #cozmanystarbucksfanshere
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Unlimited Seafood Buffet Dinner At PARKROYAL On Kitchener Road For Just $50 (U.P. $65)
- Uber Launches Wait Time Fee For Riders Who Always Dilly-Dally & Make Driver Wait
- Someone Drew $1K from Yishun ATM…& It Was Taken by Another Person
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- S’pore K-pop Group Beaunite Disbanded & Apologized–& They even Received Death Threats - December 12, 2017
- Everything About the Dakota Crescent Redevelopment You’ve Got to Know - December 12, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: Charles & Keith 50% off for 12.12 - December 12, 2017