Fond of cinemas but wished that there would be an alternative to the air-conditioned ones?
No problem, this would be perfect for you!
New Open-Air Cinema
Coming in May 2017, Sunset Cinema presented by Peroni will be bringing you a new open-air cinema event on Singapore’s most beautiful beach. You get to catch award-winning new release films in a tropical beach sunset settings with bars, DJs, food stalls and deck chairs. Best of all, you get to enjoy it with your besties!
This event will be open over two consecutive weekends (5th-14th May 2017) right at Tanjong Beach, Sentosa. We would encourage you to arrive at Sunset Cinema early. (gates open at 5 pm) There will be DJ and instrumentalists spreading the summer love from 5pm-7:30 pm as the sun sets before the feature film begins at dusk (7:30 pm).
Catch award-winning new releases such as the highly anticipated JACKIE, where Natalie Portman plays Jackie Kennedy Onassis or the incredible true story of LION, starring Dev Patel. Every film is a knockout, trust me. View all films here!
Want to know something cool? The audio will be broadcast via their state of the art wireless headphones issued to you, upon entry. These noise cancelling headphones will enable you to immerse yourself in the film and allow you to control your own volume. No more annoying people talking while you’re watching.
Demand for tickets are strong, so do secure your spots early!
What are you waiting for? Buy your tickets now!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Limited Tickets: All-In Fares to Hong Kong from S$282 with Your DBS/POSB Card!
- There’s a Hidden Makan Gem in Town That Sells XXL Chicken Cutlet Bigger Than Your Face
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Vanessa Ong (see all)
- According to Dentists, This is The Correct Way to Brush Your Teeth - March 18, 2017
- Have Leftover Foreign Currency After a Trip? You Can Actually Deposit in Changi Airport - March 18, 2017
- In the later part of March 2017, S’pore is Going to Melt - March 18, 2017