By now, Descendants of the Sun should be a yesteryear drama, and everyone is now crazy over Goblin, a new K-drama that is written and directed by the same people behind Descendants of the Sun.
But don’t take my words for it.
Just recently, Goody Feed was invited to the Descendants of the Sun café in Singapore, and we published a Facebook video based on our visit. Guess what’re some of the comments there?
Here’s the video, lest you’re still interested in Big Boss instead of Goblin.
Recently, a video clip of Goblin has gone viral, and it’s all for the right reasons: it has the most hilarious scene in the history of K-drama (or so I thought).
Just some context before you view it: Gong Yoo, the guy acting as Goblin in the show, become a household name after his role in Train to Busan.
And well, in this scene…the movie is Train to Busan.
I think we can call that breaking the 3.5th wall.
You can watch Goblin on Oh!K, which is on StarHub TV Channel 816 and Singtel Channels 525 (Mandarin) & 611 (Malay), every Saturday and Sunday at 11:15 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (repeat).
Featured Image: Facebook (OhK TV Asia)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Reasons to Watch Goblin, The Next K-Sensation After DotS
- 4 Other Korean Variety Shows That Have the Running Man Cast Because #RunningManRIP
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- Mycoprotein: The Ingredient to Make Meat-free Meals Tastes Like Meat - November 16, 2017
- Ah Boys to Men 4 Review: Great for NSmen But the Number of Ads is an Overkill - November 12, 2017
- How bus rides in Singapore used to be like during the 1990s - November 9, 2017