So you’ve heard of many spooky stories that might or might not have given you goosebumps. But this? Trust me, even if it doesn’t spook you out, the image will be staying in your head for quite awhile. Hopefully, it doesn’t give you any nightmares. Ho ho.
‘Possessed’ Maid in Action
So there has been a footage of a woman circulating on Facebook. She is believed to be the maid of a family that live in an HDB flat. She is also believed to be possessed, unfortunately.
In the footage below, she is seen to be hunching over and pointing towards the corner of the flat with her long dark hair covering her face. She then cranes her neck to stare at the CCTV camera. The look in her eyes seriously got me all covered in goosebumps.
She then turns and moves slowly towards the home’s dining area where she starts to slowly point again. The video then suddenly goes blank for a second before the maid is seen sitting on the floor. It goes blank again before she is seen lying.
Is this edited? We are clueless as to where and how this happened in the video. However, it was posted on All Singapore Stuff’s Facebook page, with the credit of Nurul that mentioned that her maid got possessed by a ghost in her HDB flat after she came out of the shower. Her mother and her kids weren’t at home, to her relief.
What do you think? Is it believable to you?
Check Out the Video:
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
Featured Image: news.asiaone.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 7 Abandoned Places in S’pore for You To Explore… If You Dare
- 10 Things That’ll Confirm-Plus-Chop Happen If You Become a Zombie in S’pore
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Vanessa Ong (see all)
- Unicorn Frap? Who Cares When S’pore Starbucks Baristas Came Up With The Merlion Frap? - April 24, 2017
- Girl Who Was Called Ugly Marries Handsum Korean Guy, More Exciting Than Cinderella Story - April 22, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: $5 OFF Your ComfortDelgro Rides When You Take Taxi to Orchard (Till 21May) - April 22, 2017