Life can be a pretty fickle-minded asshole at times. It throws curve balls at you for no reason whatsoever, makes you slog for the most minor things and secretly hopes that you will suffer, mope and die.
But sometimes, it can be a pretty cool dude too.
Take for example, this case.
A vendor who sells barbecue pork was prepping for the day in the early morning, when he was cruelly robbed.
Of his barbecue pork.
What exactly happened?
According to Sinchew, on 12 November, the hawker surnamed Li had woken up in the wee hours of the morning to go to his coffee shop stall in Yong Peng, Johor (it is not revealed whether it’s the Yong Peng rest area that buses often stop).
It was about 4:00 a.m., and the coffee shop wasn’t opened yet.
Just as he was busy prepping for the day, two cars suddenly drove up to the coffee shop. Two men swiftly alighted from the vehicles, with one of them holding a machete.
It doesn’t take Albert Einstein to figure what they were trying to do there, but surprise, surprise, things took a rather… unconventional turn.
As the day’s business had not started yet, Li didn’t have much valuables on him. As a result, the robbers found nothing worthwhile to snatch, even after combing the entire area.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
That was when they decided enough is enough, and it’s time to make a getaway.
However, it seems that they were not contented with escaping empty-handed. Just before they left, one of them abducted Li’s prepared barbecue pork and fled.
Thankfully, Li was unhurt during the short ‘robbery’. Additionally, the only loss he suffered was from the barbecue pork that cost less than RM100.
Life’s not that bad
So yeah, Life’s actually not as bad as you think it is. It does dish out some sweet karma once in a while.
Next time you find yourself with your back to the wall, don’t curse and swear at Life.
Just think of the two robbers who had to wake up especially early just to get some barbecue pork.
It’ll make your day way, way better.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Haw Par Villa Having an Interactive Horror 十殿阎罗 This Weekend (28 & 29 Oct)
- Robbers’ new tactic in M’sia: Don’t drive over oranges on the road!
- Student Risked Her Life to Fight Off Robbers ‘Coz of Her…Thesis
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Sinchew / Small Town Woman
- NS Defaulter Appealed His 10-Month Jail But It Increased to 13 Months Instead
- Grab’s New System Lets Drivers Earn Up To $11,888 Guaranteed Gross Income Monthly!
- Clementi Rd Exit in PIE Changing from Right to Left, And It Cost a Whopping $32.7 Million
Almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook): Click Here to Download the App!
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: $10 Off & Free Delivery on Foodpanda For UOB Cardholders - October 24, 2018
- Speed of Taiwan Train That Derailed Was Allegedly Speeding At 3 Times Its Speed Limit - October 23, 2018
- Veteran TVB Star Benz Hui Now Lives in Yishun & Thinks S’pore is a Good Place to Retire - October 23, 2018