McDonald’s is known for their delicious fries and coke, yes, Coke.
In fact, there is a legit scientific reason to why coke tastes so much better at McDonald’s.
Now, McDonald’s Malaysia is joining the ranks with its version of the British classic dish, Fish and Chips.
It features a fried fish fillet with a golden crispy coating alongside their usual french fries—aptly named Fish & Fries.
I can’t say much on its taste since I would have to cross Singapore’s border to try it, but visually, it looks lit as ****!
This gold monochrome dish is fit for a king—King Neptune, that is.
The fish is real, just look at how flaky it is!
It also comes with tartar sauce and that alone will make me want to jaunt to Malaysia.
For the true-blue Asians, you can swap your fries for rice but Queen Elizabeth won’t be impressed and she is watching you.
SAYS mentioned that it is not available at all outlets for now but they can confirm that is available in Centrepoint Bandar Utama, McDonald’s TTDI and McDonald’s Jusco Balakong.
So anyone wants to do a weekend trip to KL?
Just a thought!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Ninja Burger from McDonald’s: Here’s Our Review
- Don’ Say Bojio: Free Hello Kitty Toy With Every Happy Meal At McDonald’s (Till Nov 8)
- McDonald’s Samurai Burger: Good, Good-er or Good-est?
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: Dabao Today Facebook
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- Apple HQ Has Such Clear Glass Walls, People Are Walking into the Walls - February 20, 2018
- Image of M’sia Cars Parked to the Side in a Tunnel for Ambulance to Move Won the Internet - February 20, 2018
- 5 Facts About the Ciggs Price Increase That’s Mentioned in Budget 18 - February 20, 2018