If you’re unaware, SMRT is scheduled to shut down certain stations on particular days. Timing of train services might also be affected. You can read all about that here.
So yeah, dark days loom ahead. How are we gonna get to our destinations without the damn MRT?
Just when all hope seems lost, a hero has emerged out of nowhere with nothing less than a concise map that details how you can get to your destinations, MRT-less.
Just yesterday (23 Nov), Facebook user Yong Jian Rong posted a bus route map in Facebook group TATA SMRT.
The post has since garnered over 272 shares, and 368 likes and reactions.
Many Netizens contributed with bits and pieces of info…
And quite a few were appreciative of the venture too.
It’s not completed yet
So far, the route map has progressed to V 1.5, but doesn’t seem to be the final product yet.
Therefore, stay tuned to the page, and wait for the final version!
Trust me; you’ll need it.
At least, I know I will.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Facts About The MRT Shutdown You Might Want To Know
- A Survey Shows That More Than Half of All S’poreans Believe MRT Won’t Improve in the Next 12 Months
- 9 Facts About SMRT’s Amnesty That You Probably Want to Know
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Facebook (Yong Jian Rong)
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- S’pore K-pop Group Beaunite Disbanded & Apologized–& They even Received Death Threats - December 12, 2017
- Everything About the Dakota Crescent Redevelopment You’ve Got to Know - December 12, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: Charles & Keith 50% off for 12.12 - December 12, 2017