In the blistering heat and sporadic heavy storms these few months, weather updates are super important for us to plan ahead. Which naturally means lots of social media updates from organizations such as NEA and the Straits Times.
The Straits Times, in particular, became a well-needed ray of sunshine in our gloomy days. Take a look at their past few updates.
Whoever is behind these tweets, kudos to you. You make shitty weather that much more bearable for all of us.
Oh, poodle as in puddle! I get it.
If an intern is behind this (probably), Straits Times please hire this guy full time!
Rihanna song some more! I swear, these weather updates are making it very hard for me to make jokes here. Well done stealing my job, buddy.
HAHA, I give it to you lah. Rain only can make jokes like that, power lah. Love the subtle nod to our favourite Yishun.
You know what, Straits Times intern? Congratulations, you totally won the Internet. Now we’re not even sure if we want the bad weather to stop. Unfortunately, it seems the Straits Times twitter feed is receiving more attention for their weather updates than the actual news.
Take some notes, NEA. THIS is how you report on weather updates!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured image: straitstimes.com
- You Won’t Like the Weather Forecast for Feb 2017
- Here’s the shocking reason why rainy weather makes you feel like sleeping
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Wen Xianda (see all)
- Guy Asks for Advice Online on 吃软饭 &Gets the Damnest Replies - March 29, 2017
- Man Hid Savings from Wife But The Money Got Torn by his Dog Instead - March 29, 2017
- 10 Rumours about iPhone 8 That Might Just Convert You to an iPhoner - March 29, 2017