Rick: “And I’ll, I’ll go out and I’ll find some more of that Mulan Szechuan teriyaki dipping sauce, Morty.”
Morty: “What are you talking about?”
Rick: “Because that’s what this is all about, Morty.”
Rick: “That’s my one-armed man! I’m not driven by avenging my dead family, Morty! That was fake. I-I-I’m driven by finding that McNugget sauce.”
Narrator(me): “And so, the curtain is drawn. The war for the Szechuan sauce has officially begun. With people being stabbed and crowds rioting for the sauce, Rick and Morty has officially become one of the dankest memes of 2017.”
“Ever since then, many have tried to hop on the Szechuan sauce bandwagon—but few have succeeded.”
“And now, something is coming out from the shadows. Something which might just be awesome enough to garner enough attention—”
“The MaLa Spicy Szechuan SPAM!”
…Well, enough of that dramatic nonsense. I can’t keep that up.
I’m just here to tell you that SPAM—the famous and delicious brand of Luncheon meat, is now available in Spicy Szechuan MaLa flavour!
You can now get your hands on them at your local NTUC FairPrice Supermarkets!
From now till 15 Feb, you’ll be able to get your paws on any two cans of SPAM for $8.75! If you’ve never had spam before, this is a great chance for you to try it out!
Oh and, if you need instructions on preparing the SPAM, do take a look at their website for recipes!
I don’t know about you, but SPAM with fried rice has always been one of my favourites! Time to grab a few cans before the stocks run out!
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: NTUC Warehouse Club Free Entry Again Until 4 Mar
- You’ll Need These 10 Chinese New Year Decorations for an Auspicious Home
- Don’t Say Bojio: Dye Your Hair from $38 with Beijing 101 & Win an Abalone Set!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: fairprice.com.sg
Latest posts by Yiin Jiunn (see all)
- Wah, The Amount Of Money Scammed From S’poreans in 2017 Can Buy You 33 Condos At Scotts Tower In Orchard - February 19, 2018
- There Are Transparent Starbucks Drinks, Too. I Can’t Even - February 19, 2018
- Sim Lim Square Now Has Less Complaints But People Are Still Not Going There - February 19, 2018