That’s the entire job. You get S$4,000, and you use the money to buy things for yourself. You can even work from home!
Oh, I’m not kidding you at all. This may look ridiculously clickbait, but it’s entirely true. There’s no trick, no hidden small print where you end up having to pay them money (we’re sure, because the recuiter is one of our content partners…which means BFF). I think this job would count as one of the best in the world. Unfortunately, it’s not full-time, and only lasts for a month.
Shopback SG is recruiting what they’re calling their Chief Shopping Officer.
All you need to do is apply, and if you get the job, you’re given S$4,000 to buy things via ShopBack. You have one month (March 2017) to spend it, and any Cashback amount you save in your account belongs to you.
You buy things on payroll, then any money you save is yours to own. That’s like, paying you to live your life normally. You literally can’t find a better deal than this.
By the way, here’s how to apply, as well as their requirements.
Just go to this website to apply. If you get the job, don’t forget I told you about it here, ok? *wink wink*
Buy me some stuff, is what I’m saying.
Featured Image: shopback.recruitee.com
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Didn’t Get The Job
- 10 Jobs That Are Most Dangerous to Your Health. Is Yours One of Them?
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Wen Xianda (see all)
- Netflix Drama Used Yishun to Promote Their Series & Even ‘Broke the Fourth Wall’ - March 25, 2017
- This Girl Selling 烧饼 in M’sia Will Make All Guys go Up North to Buy Some Next Tuesday - March 25, 2017
- This Nurse is Both Pretty & Pretty Outspoken - March 25, 2017