That’s the entire job. You get S$4,000, and you use the money to buy things for yourself. You can even work from home!
Oh, I’m not kidding you at all. This may look ridiculously clickbait, but it’s entirely true. There’s no trick, no hidden small print where you end up having to pay them money (we’re sure, because the recuiter is one of our content partners…which means BFF). I think this job would count as one of the best in the world. Unfortunately, it’s not full-time, and only lasts for a month.
Shopback SG is recruiting what they’re calling their Chief Shopping Officer.
All you need to do is apply, and if you get the job, you’re given S$4,000 to buy things via ShopBack. You have one month (March 2017) to spend it, and any Cashback amount you save in your account belongs to you.
You buy things on payroll, then any money you save is yours to own. That’s like, paying you to live your life normally. You literally can’t find a better deal than this.
By the way, here’s how to apply, as well as their requirements.
Just go to this website to apply. If you get the job, don’t forget I told you about it here, ok? *wink wink*
Buy me some stuff, is what I’m saying.
Featured Image: shopback.recruitee.com
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Didn’t Get The Job
- 10 Jobs That Are Most Dangerous to Your Health. Is Yours One of Them?
Latest posts by Wen Xianda (see all)
- We Asked the Girls in Our Office What They Want for Val’s day - January 22, 2018
- Here’s the Reason Why You Can’t Wear Black During CNY (And Also Why You Should Wear Other Colours) - January 22, 2018
- The Traditional ‘To-Do’ & Meaning of Each Day From 初一 to 初十五 Revealed - January 12, 2018