Now, unless you’ve been dwelling in a cave, you should have seen this video (the original video has been removed; this is a re-upload):
Netizens weren’t happy with the message it is trying to convey, and it seems like Fave Asia saw merits in their haters’ comments and promptly removed the video, while also issuing an apology on their Facebook Page.
But the Internet doesn’t forget, so you can bet on parodies being produced faster than you expect.
The first, which has Mr Brown doing a voiceover with Singlish on the original video, was uploaded within days upon the uproar.
Next came a YouTuber, Preetipls, which comprises several subtle funny moments that you might need to watch twice to understand.
And of course, from Clicknetwork, with powerhouses like Xiaxue, Jianhao Tan and Dee Kosh.
And before anyone gets all worked up over, you know, influencers, here’s a chill pill.
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
Featured Image: YouTube (Clicknetwork) & (Preetipls)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- This June Holidays, You Can Fly to 5 Great Cities at Unbelievable Prices Because #DBS
- This Hidden Gem in Katong S’pore Serves Fresh Cold Beer from the Barrel
Latest posts by George Yang (see all)
- YCK Accident Killed 3 Pedestrians; 25YO S’porean Driver Arrested - April 23, 2018
- Commentary: People DGAF When Bike-Sharing Firms Increase Prices & It’s Expected - April 22, 2018
- Deal of the Day: FREE McDelivery from 23 Apr to 25 Apr - April 22, 2018